Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Funny how begda was laughing at you aurora about how little following you have… she has 1.8 million but with your little 2k followers you’ve got more views than her 😂😂 speaks volumes!!

Sevda really thought she was this untouchable saint with the most amount of followers…
I think what really annoys me about creators with large followings like Sevda and Nanna Bea (amongst others) is that they are obsessed with their number of followers and reference it all the time especially in response to criticism. No I don’t care that the person who’re replying to has zero followers if they’re making a valid point and calling you out for something you did. Sevda really tried to use that in her video yesterday and it made her look pathetic and arrogant. It genuinely goes to their head and they’re think they’re really important because of their TikTok followings. It literally defines their life.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah and that’s kind of why I won’t do it. I know I could go more in on her but it’s not worth it. I raised my concerns and that’s enough. I think if more people came forward, it would show a stronger case than just me posting over and over again.
I have to say: I used to think people on these websites, especially tattle, were insane about when they came after Sevda but I get it now. This lady is delusional and has such a victim mentality. Obviously I knew people were gonna figure out who I was talking about but I didn’t expect for her to respond like that. I really think it says a lot about her character.
At the end of the day you have done right no two ways, I have gone down the UK authorities side without saying to much, I will defend you on TT etc or anyone who comes in here and attacks you for only doing the correct thing
I am in the process of trying to bring an awareness live together yes about her and about others who exploit children on SM and the way the ignore genuine concern and block delete call people trolls etc
My advice is don’t clap back to her at all, yes she has sent the wolves in, and a few I have gone back at but they have t come back, unfortunately for Sevda her little sick plan hasn’t worked in fact it’s brought people out and speaking up in which you should be proud of for making this awareness
It’s proved she isn’t the sweet person she try’s to play at all, they all know what they have done even hairy tittys

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Also I’m responding to all the hate comments on Aurora’s page. They start of by saying why do you care about another child blah blah blah starting off with anger and hate. Soon as someone including me start replying about the dangerous she’s put Ela in they all go quite and don’t respond 😂😂😂😂🙄
A lot of them don’t actually seem to watch her content that much… If they did they’d see the uniform, swimming lessons reveal, Ela being featured in lots of videos etc. It’s laughable how so many of them say Ela doesn’t feature much or her uniform wasn’t in there. So how did people figure out her school then?

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I see where you're coming from and I tend to agree in parts. I haven't got the tech knowhow to be able to create a TikTok myself, I don't possess the balls that Aurora has and I applaud her for that as some of the backlash is disgusting from those who support Sevda who have their ears firmly closed to the important message that she was attempting to convey but I can't encourage her to continue if it's going to affect her mental health or her safety. She's come across as a lovely and caring young lady who's only concern was protecting young children from the horrors that can occur by parents who film heir young children which are possibly used to create AI sexually explicit filth for paedophiles to share and make money from. Is that all that Sevda cares about? Money? Does she even care about her own daughter? From her clapback at Aurora, I'd say NO! She cares not one single jot!
Agree with everything you have said

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
Also I’m responding to all the hate comments on Aurora’s page. They start of by saying why do you care about another child blah blah blah starting off with anger and hate. Soon as someone including me start replying about the dangerous she’s put Ela in they all go quite and don’t respond 😂😂😂😂🙄
When you give them valid proof or arguments, they all go with the “mind your own business!!” or “you’re too invested” like you literally asked me to back up what I said 💀
Thanks to everyone who’s concerned about my sanity, I’ve actually deleted TikTok for the time being (just because if I do have the app, I can’t stop myself from checking every comment I get) to get a break from the hate, and I’ll leave it be for a while until it cools down. If more were to make videos, maybe we’d get our point across!
And like someone said: most who defend her seem to not even watch her. “I saw one video of her in 2021 and she didn’t do this!!!” like times change 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This person didn’t even watch the video before making a defence video… I just can’t 💀 I’m also intrigued at how people can decide how someone online is “kind” when they’ve never met them in real life and have a parasocial relationship with them. You don’t know them and cannot vouch for someone you don’t know. Sevda is a stranger to them ffs. I don’t assume I know what any creator or famous person is like because unless I know them in real life then I really can’t say.

View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Same here 💞💞 sick of these that think they can say what we do and can’t do 😂😂😂

roriegzz

Oct 1, 2024
England
This person didn’t even watch the video before making a defence video… I just can’t 💀 I’m also intrigued at how people can decide how someone online is “kind” when they’ve never met them in real life and have a parasocial relationship with them. You don’t know them and cannot vouch for someone you don’t know. Sevda is a stranger to them ffs

I tried to watch her video but I couldn’t even understand her. She said a whole lot of nothing, words came out but nothing made sense.

Sep 24, 2024
United Kingdom
This person didn’t even watch the video before making a defence video… I just can’t 💀 I’m also intrigued at how people can decide how someone online is “kind” when they’ve never met them in real life and have a parasocial relationship with them. You don’t know them and cannot vouch for someone you don’t know. Sevda is a stranger to them ffs. I don’t assume I know what any creator or famous person is like because unless I know them in real life then I really can’t say.

If she watched the video she would realise that Aurora wasn’t being mean or jealous, I highly doubt she is unhappy either. She was just telling the truth about Sevda exposing Ela.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Don’t fing no but it’s a fing NO from me 😂😂
Hulu No GIF by Davey And Jonesie's Locker's Locker
Are you ok chicken? I missed all the stuff and people being rude to you 😪