Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

madworld65

Oct 1, 2024
Herts
What the actual do is that all about with fatty and her lesbian friends. Absolutely stupid and embarrassing, rubbish,s and downright fing assholes the whole lot of the them. Sevda a b,mine is very fat,daddy is ridiculous with that stupid laugh,doormat is miserable, sedat is ugly and rubbish.
I pass.....

Mar 2, 2024
Update: Sevda and her loser fans tried to get my account banned and since they couldn’t do it by accusing me of hate speech because it wasn’t, they tried to ban me for being under the age of 13 💀 my account was temporarily suspended but I was able to prove my age so that failed lol
Doesn’t shock me at all. It’s her MO. Acts all sweet for the camera when behind the scenes, she is ruthless in trying to take down anyone that says anything unflattering about her. They worked night and day getting all the Reddit threads shut down. fs.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
No, she's just promoting the app by talking about funny stories during dating
What's with the Badoo adverts all the time? Aimee single mama cat piss has done exactly the same ad as Beggy ... talking about her funny moments after dating people she met through Badoo .. the hag hasn't had a fella since last year, when she launched her " Halloween " tree across the room and expected the dude she was seeing to come back ... are these Badoo people for real? 🤣