Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
These companies gifting people like sevda are one of the reasons why they have a god complex. Their egos get fed by getting gifts like this. She doesn’t do anything to spread positivity. I don’t get it. She chews on camera like a camel, ignores her kid, she’s nasty to her husband, she’s beyond tight and she’s just an all round selfish f.
Her poor mate looked so uncomfortable in that hot tub. That was by far one of her worst adverts. I don’t get why these companies can’t see her true colours

Mar 8, 2024
The smug look on her face at the end as she deep throats that jelly or drink or whatever it was. LOL I laughed so much. She’s so cringe it’s embarrassing!!!!!
Cus she finks everyone will be jealous of her in her hot tub. 😂😂 I couldn’t care less she got it I just think it’s ridiculous they gifted her it based on her “positivity” absolutely shocking

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
These companies gifting people like sevda are one of the reasons why they have a god complex. Their egos get fed by getting gifts like this. She doesn’t do anything to spread positivity. I don’t get it. She chews on camera like a camel, ignores her kid, she’s nasty to her husband, she’s beyond tight and she’s just an all round selfish f.
Her poor mate looked so uncomfortable in that hot tub. That was by far one of her worst adverts. I don’t get why these companies can’t see her true colours

Unfortunately they just see her following, and 1.something million folllowers, there MUST be some business that will come from that, even if it is stupid dumb do people who follow her.
They don’t care who is promoting it, how s of a person they may be, just as long as their followers will buy the products, lucky for then sevda has the dumbest following.

Mar 8, 2024
Unfortunately they just see her following, and 1.something million folllowers, there MUST be some business that will come from that, even if it is stupid dumb do people who follow her.
They don’t care who is promoting it, how s of a person they may be, just as long as their followers will buy the products, lucky for then sevda has the dumbest following.
Good point. The bloody state of her though. It’s embarrassing

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
May have to shield my eyes when the fam come over to try it out - not sure I can watch the hippo in there
Oh please don't wish that on us 😂😂 can you imagine?! Hairy daddy with his top off and his massive tits out YUK YUK YUK the gormless Mother sitting there with a glass of prosecco vacantly looking around boringly saying "this is lavvly" Hippo taking up half the tub for herself and Sedation repeatedly saying "yah iss nice iss good thank you Sev". I can literally just see it 😂 bunch of fing beggy tramps the lot of them!!

Mar 2, 2024
So apparently the pool company wrote to her and said it was sad to see the negativity on her page when she spends so much joy and positivity!! Firstly - I believe she wrote this herself and they never said that and second - what negativity? She blocks and deletes every thing that she feels negative so how would they even seen anything negative? Thirdly what joy and positivity does she spread.. but hey - apparently I’m just jewous

Mar 8, 2024
Oh please don't wish that on us 😂😂 can you imagine?! Hairy daddy with his top off and his massive tits out YUK YUK YUK the gormless Mother sitting there with a glass of prosecco vacantly looking around boringly saying "this is lavvly" Hippo taking up half the tub for herself and Sedation repeatedly saying "yah iss nice iss good thank you Sev". I can literally just see it 😂 bunch of fing beggy tramps the lot of them!!
This is nice thankyou sev wahahahaha I am howling 😂😂😂😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England

Omg the ‘issss nice thanks sev’ got me!
I can’t unhear that now hahahaha
Thanks sev thanks sev.
Otherwise she’ll hold a gun to his head!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So apparently the pool company wrote to her and said it was sad to see the negativity on her page when she spends so much joy and positivity!! Firstly - I believe she wrote this herself and they never said that and second - what negativity? She blocks and deletes every thing that she feels negative so how would they even seen anything negative? Thirdly what joy and positivity does she spread.. but hey - apparently I’m just jewous

That must have been the bwief she took 3 days to do.

tiktoktat

Mar 13, 2024
lancs
This cracked me up :ROFLMAO: