Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Oh please don't wish that on us 😂😂 can you imagine?! Hairy daddy with his top off and his massive tits out YUK YUK YUK the gormless Mother sitting there with a glass of prosecco vacantly looking around boringly saying "this is lavvly" Hippo taking up half the tub for herself and Sedation repeatedly saying "yah iss nice iss good thank you Sev". I can literally just see it 😂 bunch of fing beggy tramps the lot of them!!
Spot on 😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh please don't wish that on us 😂😂 can you imagine?! Hairy daddy with his top off and his massive tits out YUK YUK YUK the gormless Mother sitting there with a glass of prosecco vacantly looking around boringly saying "this is lavvly" Hippo taking up half the tub for herself and Sedation repeatedly saying "yah iss nice iss good thank you Sev". I can literally just see it 😂 bunch of fing beggy tramps the lot of them!!

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Appalling that they’d gift this to someone like Begda. Give it to a person who is actually hard working and needs it but can’t afford it. The letter is such se. This company doesn’t accept DM’s but I hope everyone leaves comments on their posts. Begda is a giant bully she doesn’t deserve this free gift or any for that matter.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
On the one hand I’m glad she’s getting all this s because it’s giving me EVEN MORE reasons to hate the vile woman.
On the other hand - she is not deserving of any of it.
She’s a selfish b who only cares around freebies and herself.
How do you deserve anything when you can’t even sit down and have a conversation with your daughter over breakfast in the morning when she’s sat right in front of you.
Instead you would rather have a camera and light in your face and shovel food down your gob as fast as you can so your daughter can’t ask for any off your plate.
Vile woman.

Mar 2, 2024
I can’t wait to see the video, I’ll definitely think of you when it’s posted and I’ll be pissing myself

Mar 2, 2024
Haha have you seen her eat with me..the whole family will be round to enjoy the hot tub soon so your wish will be granted 😂😂😂

She also said she hasn't stopped these last few days.. which us interesting as she's just posted a video of her in a hot tub so if that's not "stopping" I don't know what is!