Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 8, 2024
Written frew gritted teef I'm sure 😂😂😂 she must be FURIOUS!! 😂😂😂

Also. Have these two ever met? How can you say "Love you so much" like that to someone you don't know haven't met and only know through an app?? They're such an odd bunch these Tiktokers. fing doolally.
Acting like getting a blue tick is a massive archivement. TikTok has enabled these lazy turds to be glorified and even lazier!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I think nothing of TikTok’s and influencers, tick or no tick, they’re useless. TikTok is feeding their ego and they’re so stupid to think it’s actually something hahaha. They are all thick bastards these tiktokers.

I’ll say it again. Imagine talking and eating to your phone, while watching yourself, then posting that video on the internet for the world to see. They’ll regret it one day and it’ll be too late to take it all back.

Mar 2, 2024
Acting like getting a blue tick is a massive archivement. TikTok has enabled these lazy turds to be glorified and even lazier!
Anyone would think she was getting an Oscar 🤬, the short piece of hair at the front, the way she sniffs, the weird thing she does with her mouth like Hannibal Lecter did when he said lava beans and chianti, the way she laughs, her nails basically everything pisses me off about her 😂

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Anyone would think she was getting an Oscar 🤬, the short piece of hair at the front, the way she sniffs, the weird thing she does 😂with her mouth like Hannibal Lecter did when he said lava beans and chianti, the way she laughs, her nails basically everything piss me off about her 😂
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Saw mine and doormat out for lunch and in the caption they were missing seagull.. seagull couldn’t go out for lunch.. she had already eaten 2 litres of ice cream, sting through the eye of a needle, crying to her management team and screaming into her pillow because she hasn’t got her blue tick
sting through the eye of a needle……. hilarious 🤣 😂😂😂😂 so funny 🤣