Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Dickheads having a fing laugh again isn't she. Filmed a Hello Fresh advert that's it. Must've literally taken her all day. And it was still s.

Judging by her dress, it was filmed the other day, so today she’s done do all as usual probably. Again no sign of sedation or ela eating the hello fresh food so she’s basically just after freebies left right and centre whether she needs/wants them or not.

She looks like she’s been battered with those bags under her eyes from staying up all night trying to shut the ‘trolls’ down.

The way she bites into that burger twice - fat pig. And of course you’ve never had anything like this before because it’s not frozen or a ready meal.

Mar 2, 2024
Judging by her dress, it was filmed the other day, so today she’s done do all as usual probably. Again no sign of sedation or ela eating the hello fresh food so she’s basically just after freebies left right and centre whether she needs/wants them or not.

She looks like she’s been battered with those bags under her eyes from staying up all night trying to shut the ‘trolls’ down.

The way she bites into that burger twice - fat pig. And of course you’ve never had anything like this before because it’s not frozen or a ready meal.
It looked like dog poo and burnt chips 🤮

Apr 15, 2024
England

Looks like it was filmed today, same dress

Mar 2, 2024
I think today’s videos: coffee ad, packed lunch and hello fresh were actually filmed on Wednesday. No way she filmed and edited a HF ad today in that outfit and posted it so quickly. It usually takes her a couple days for an advert. Plus she did mention that she was filming on Wednesday. Also she didn’t do a pack lunch video on Wednesday at all and the one today was voiceover instead of live.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I think today’s videos: coffee ad, packed lunch and hello fresh were actually filmed on Wednesday. No way she filmed and edited a HF ad today in that outfit and posted it so quickly. It usually takes her a couple days for an advert. Plus she did mention that she was filming on Wednesday. Also she didn’t do a pack lunch video on Wednesday at all and the one today was voiceover instead of live.

She must have spent today cleaning the hot tub ready for her family at the weekend 🤢

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Both in relation to yesterday. Where she said she had to take Ela to school "get a list" walk Wocco filwm an advert edit an advert (if she has time) wrap a birfday present and read the rest of an induction(whatever the do that means). Yet the poor thing was so busy she would've appreciated a home made curry as she didn't have time to cook herself. My heart bleeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20240517_211252.jpg
    IMG_20240517_211252.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20240517_211120.jpg
    IMG_20240517_211120.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 29

Blue octopus

Mar 5, 2024
And doesn’t Ewa usually have pizza at school on Fridays? I hate that I know that.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Both in relation to yesterday. Where she said she had to take Ela to school "get a list" walk Wocco filwm an advert edit an advert (if she has time) wrap a birfday present and read the rest of an induction(whatever the do that means). Yet the poor thing was so busy she would've appreciated a home made curry as she didn't have time to cook herself. My heart bleeds.
Funny how people can make them after they’ve been at work all day but apparently she can’t find time or energy to do it 🥴

Apr 15, 2024
England
That could be true but then if she didn’t have anything to do today wonder why she told her sister she couldn’t do lunch cos she was filming. She normally jumps at the chance of going out.