Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This latest ‘Mr Spud’ video is DISGUSTING!!!!! Sevda has really reached into the gutter with this one! WHO slurps up runny-type lunches into their big mouth & salivates all over them….and then passes them to their sister, to do the same…eat & salivate into them….and then takes the leftovers home to the 2 people who are waiting for the spuds for their lunch?!!! I tell you who does it…the 2 ugly, greedy, sisters…Sevda & Mine 🤮 ABSOLUTELY VILE!!!! They are so tight, they expect their family to eat the dregs of their lunch! Even if they felt 2 spuds were too much for Sedat and Ela or they wanted different fillings…you can buy just half a spud with Mr Spud - a smaller portion. Sedat & Ela could have had half a spud with the filling they want. Sevda just wanted to be tight and disgustingly greedy and eat as much as they can ram down their throats whilst the food is still fresh and hot and then give the cooled down saliva filled soggy rancid messes to Sedat and Ela 🤮🤮What did the pair of them look like too!!! Squeezed in the car, with Sevda ‘mooing’ like she has never ate a jacket potato! I understand it is really nice, I’ve had a Mr Spud jacket potato (half!) a few times and yes, they are nice….but come on!!!!….Sevda’s eyes were bulging, she was ramming the chili one in fast with her fork and getting it everywhere and the pair of them were climaxing over the cheese ‘pulls’ (Sevda still gets very excited about melted cheese stretching!🙄). She was “Oh my God!” “Oh my goodness!” as she rammed the food in! Then, with the cheese & beans one…TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO…after she says “Yes, Mr Spud, honestly, amazing”….she takes a huge mouthful of the stretchy cheese and then SHE PULLS HALF OF IT OUT again..dropping back onto the potato! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 FOUL!!!! WHY does she behave like this?! So disgustingly and her behaving so OVER THE TOP!! Guyzzz, it’s a couple of jacket potatoes with nice fillings! Stop hyperventilating over them! You look idiotic! Way over the top!!!!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
So she had time to heart the responses but not to reply herself and clearly state whether or not she paid. There is no way she paid for that. No way. There was nothing organic about that trip. Also, I like how she pretended she wanted to stop by there one day and wasn’t sure when - we’ll see blah blah. Smash cut to her and the hippo going over there today.

IMG_4387.jpeg IMG_4388.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
This latest ‘Mr Spud’ video is DISGUSTING!!!!! Sevda has really reached into the gutter with this one! WHO slurps up runny-type lunches into their big mouth & salivates all over them….and then passes them to their sister, to do the same…and then takes the leftovers home to the 2 people who are waiting for the spuds for their lunch?!!! I tell you who does it…the 2 ugly, greedy, sisters…Sevda & Mine 🤮 ABSOLUTELY VILE!!!! They are so tight, they expect their family to eat the dregs of their lunch! Even if they felt 2 spuds were too much for Sedat and Ela or they wanted different fillings…you can buy just half a spud with Mr Spud - a smaller portion. They just wanted to be disgustingly greedy and eat as much as they can ram down their throats whilst the food is still fresh and hot and then give the cooled down saliva filled soggy rancid messes to Sedat and Ela 🤮🤮What did they look like too! In the car, mooing like they have never ate a jacket potato! I understand it may have been really nice, but come on!…..Sevda’s eyes were bulging and the pair of them were climaxing over the cheese ‘pulls’ (Sevda still gets very excited about melted cheese stretching!). Guyzzzz, it’s a couple of jacket potatoes with nice fillings! Stop hyperventilating over them! You look idiotic!
Wtf why didn’t she get a half spud then? Just get half spuds for all of you and then less worrying about leftovers etc. She’s greedy and selfish

Mar 2, 2024
This latest ‘Mr Spud’ video is DISGUSTING!!!!! Sevda has really reached into the gutter with this one! WHO slurps up runny-type lunches into their big mouth & salivates all over them….and then passes them to their sister, to do the same…salivate into them….and then takes the leftovers home to the 2 people who are waiting for the spuds for their lunch?!!! I tell you who does it…the 2 ugly, greedy, sisters…Sevda & Mine 🤮 ABSOLUTELY VILE!!!! They are so tight, they expect their family to eat the dregs of their lunch! Even if they felt 2 spuds were too much for Sedat and Ela or they wanted different fillings…you can buy just half a spud with Mr Spud - a smaller portion. Sedat & Ela could have had half a spud with the filling they want. Sevda just wanted to be tight and disgustingly greedy and eat as much as they can ram down their throats whilst the food is still fresh and hot and then give the cooled down saliva filled soggy rancid messes to Sedat and Ela 🤮🤮What did the pair of them look like too!!! Squeezed in the car, with Sevda ‘mooing’ like she has never ate a jacket potato! I understand it is really nice, I’ve had a Mr Spud jacket potato (half a potato) a few times…and they are nice….but come on!!!!….Sevda’s eyes were bulging and the pair of them were climaxing over the cheese ‘pulls’ (Sevda still gets very excited about melted cheese stretching!). Guyzzzz, it’s a couple of jacket potatoes with nice fillings! Stop hyperventilating over them! You look idiotic! Way over the top!!!!
🤮🤮🤮 dirty cows

Mar 2, 2024
Only cream she has had on her face… oh except that time she used fing hair conditioner on her face because she thought it was a fing face cream 🙄 also thought she didn’t like sharing food and licking her fingers and she was “funny like that” stupid cow did that and cut off

You just want to punch this face she makes. With the pursed lips. Worse yet is when she goes on to say “so good”.

IMG_4385.jpeg
Mmmm so good 👊👊👊👊 I hate when she says that 🤬😠

Mar 2, 2024
I thought sedat didn't like potatoes

Anyway I'd be livid if someone was getting me lunch and they started eating it. Her justification was something to do with it being piping hot and leaving it longer? I don't see how the the temperature relates to whether or not you should eat someone else's food.
And not just that, their sister having a go at it as well! Why didn't they get their own ones?

I think I know the answer. The potatoes aren't for sedat and ela, they are for the pair of them in the car, but they don't want people commenting on their diet.

PS sevda excitement over cheese pulls is so 5 years ago and it wasnt cute then, grow up

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Because it’s cheaper to buy a whole potato than 2 half potatoes. She’s tight to the point of slurping up & salivating into someone’s dinner before giving it to them.
Just nasty 🤢 At least if you get one potato then split it in half yourself and don’t touch/eat that part

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I thought sedat didn't like potatoes

Anyway I'd be livid if someone was getting me lunch and they started eating it. Her justification was something to do with it being piping hot and leaving it longer? I don't see how the the temperature relates to whether or not you should eat someone else's food.
And not just that, their sister having a go at it as well! Why didn't they get their own ones?

I think I know the answer. The potatoes aren't for sedat and ela, they are for the pair of them in the car, but they don't want people commenting on their diet.

PS sevda excitement over cheese pulls is so 5 years ago and it wasnt cute then, grow up
I have had that thought too…the spuds are probably just for them. They would have had so many comments on how huge & greedy they look eating those ginormous spuds, squashed in the car, with also a takeaway dinner later on, which Sevda mentioned in her breakfast video. Sevda lies so much! And yet she expects that evil eye thing to protect her from anything bad happening to her. Sevda, your lies cancel that protection if the evil eye thing was true anyway! You can’t have it both ways!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The pair of them sitting in the car creaming their big fat knickers over a cheese pull on a fing jacket botatoe. Her eyes literally lit up looking at it. Couldn't wait to ram it in the greedy pig. 4 chews and it was down. Vile.
They both think the whole ‘cheese pull’ is still a trend to show and to say! As always, this whole family seem behind the times on so much! I know people who laugh so much when Sevda goes on about “Ooooo look at the cheese pull on that!” …or “Oh Guyzzz, there’s not much of a cheese pull on that, but don’t ‘wuwee’, it’s still soooo good guyzz!” You’re so behind the times Sevda!