Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh dear God, I did not want to see Hairy Tits as soon as I opened TikTok.
IMG_7911.jpeg IMG_7909.jpeg IMG_7910.jpeg
There is just something REALLY not right about this family. Seriously strange. They are like total misfits. Hairy Daddy, who says he’s been cutting the grass all morning (sweaty!) with Sevda’s sister, big Hippo (Mine)..both in the hot tub with all their sweaty germs …with Ela also in there with her goggles on, looking under the water very near her Grandad’s frontal area 😩(see Sevdasdad TikTok video…she has her head almost completely under the water near him). The Mum never joins in on anything like this with her husband, she kind of just shuffles by watching them. I don’t think she’s well. She looks very rough always and her hair is getting thinner & thinner, like it’s falling out. There is just something really weird how the Dad always is dancing in videos with his daughters, their friends, and now jumping in a hot tub with females only! No sign of Sedat or Sevda together in the hot tub either since she got it. I didn’t expect to see that to be honest…it’s just another indication of zero chemistry between them. Their marriage is just a marriage of convenience. It’s very sad in reality. I’m pretty sure she married him when she had far less confidence and was vastly overweight. He has clearly got learning difficulties and you never hear him say anything interesting or of intelligence. He also clearly has low capacity to carry out responsibilities in life. I feel sorry for him now Sevda has long left her days of lack of confidence. She now treats him like a second class citizen of the world. She looks fed up with him most of the time. I’m not suggesting it’s easy though, to be married to someone with such learning difficulties and lack of communication on the same level. I can’t imagine that. Especially when she sees other people she knows who are married having a great connection with each other on many different levels. Sad. I think this is why her whole life seems to be TikTok, Instagram and her parents and sister. These are the loves of her life. She’d be a mess without them. She just has her neighbour and the gastric bypass/sleeve friend (who she can also associate with 😉) as friends. She’ll see her cousins all married to great men, men that are best friends to them, having a great life together and who connect so well. I’m sure this is a heartache that Sevda has daily, hence alcohol becoming a big support mechanism for her.

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It’s very interesting what you say.
She married him when she was on the much heavier side, he showed her some attention and she took it while she could knowing no one would want a larger extremely over weight woman.
He saw her and took the opportunity to get a permanent visa.
There is no way that these two have anything in common, they do absolutely nothing together, and have no common interests. There is zero chemistry, you can tell she has a slutty side, I bet she’s a dirty minx but he just has no attraction towards her, he doesn’t even look at her, he wouldn’t know what to do!
There’s no way that when they were dating that it was fun, and they fell in love like she bangs on about in her TikTok flashback pictures of them.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
They both think the whole ‘cheese pull’ is still a trend to show and to say! As always, this whole family seem behind the times on so much! I know people who laugh so much when Sevda goes on about “Ooooo look at the cheese pull on that!” …or “Oh Guyzzz, there’s not much of a cheese pull on that, but don’t ‘wuwee’, it’s still soooo good guyzz!” You’re so behind the times Sevda!
Like the coloured boards trend… Late 🙄 Next thing you know she’ll be doing the oven feta/boursin one pot pasta hack 🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s very interesting what you say.
She married him when she was on the much heavier side, he showed her some attention and she took it while she could knowing no one would want a larger extremely over weight woman.
He saw her and took the opportunity to get a permanent visa.
There is no way that these two have anything in common, they do absolutely nothing together, and have no common interests. There is zero chemistry, you can tell she has a slutty side, I bet she’s a dirty minx but he just has no attraction towards her, he doesn’t even look at her, he wouldn’t know what to do!
There’s no way that when they were dating that it was fun, and they fell in love like she bangs on about in her TikTok flashback pictures of them.
💯 agree!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
It’s like they have to follow certain rules:

- say a stupid annoying intro
- chew your food like you have no teeth
- stuff as much food in your gob as you can and then stuff some more in
- mmm and moan when you’re chewing
- circle your hands with your cutlery when you’re eating
- use a knife and fork like a spaz and rip your food rather than cut it
- mention the name of the piece of food you’re about to shove in your mouth
- bite half of the food and show the rest to the camera
- cover your mouth but don’t actually cover your mouth
- make sure to love every single thing you eat even if it’s dry and tastes like s
- chew as loudly as you can to piss everyone off
- make sure you shout thank you to whoever made the food and publicise it rather than just thank them in person off camera
- be sure to ignore everyone around you when you’re eating because the camera is the most important person at the table
- and last but not least, moo as much as you can, moo and moo and moo, even if it’s the fakest moo you’ve ever done, just moo!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I think she started picking up shifts at the pharmacy again and doesn’t want to tell anyone. Could also explain why she pre-filmed videos to post yesterday and why Ela is spending the night with Doormat a couple times a week now so she can take her to school in Begda’s absence.
I love this theory… Bet she’s hiding it because she reads on here and knows we’re waiting for her to go back to the pharmacy 🤪 Evil eye your way out of this one you stupid beg

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
That was definitely an invite. She ONLY ever goes anywhere if it’s free/gifted. When have we ever seen her out and about eating if it’s not been gifted?
And they BOTH picked and picked at that food and took it home for sedat and Ella, how disgusting!
I wouldn’t like either of them touching my food let alone picking and eating from it.
They have a very very unhealthy obsession with cheese and cheese pulls make me sick. The grease and oil that comes with that makes my chest hurt looking at it!

Really think mine needs to eat a healthier diet and exercise more.
And now they've got a fing huge takeaway ! Bloody hell