Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
This is a typical passive aggressive response from Sevda. Aimed at me. I mentioned on here a few days ago that Sevda’s mother often refers to them all “enjoying stuffing their faces with food” or “we’re all too busy stuffing our faces”. I mentioned it with regards to part of why Sevda perhaps grew up with an unhealthy relationship with food, hence resulting in her becoming very obese, her sister too, whilst they lived at home with her parents. Her Mum clearly saw stuffing their faces with food as a good thing, rather than teaching her kids to stop, slow down, and not have to feel ‘stuffed’. So hence, today Sevda has spat this comment out (see comment
on the picture) as a clap back. This simply shows how unstable, immature and unhinged she is. She’s far too sensitive to handle feedback or opinions from others. She is too easily triggered and ends up replying passive aggressively, which lands her as unstable and untrustworthy to work with. She’s seen as a loose cannon. Sad really as she continues to show her true colours, which only serve her negatively in the long run. Interestingly, I’m in California right now at conference on social media brand recruitment and today’s afternoon session was on content creators and how upbringing strongly affects their success or demise, as there has been no training or mental health assessment. I know from my line of work, those brought up to be strong, independent, hard working, high capacity, hold responsibilities well, have great relationships, are happy & inwardly content, ambitious …do well and go from strength to strength. Those that do not, often struggle and have a limited shelf life.

Attachments

• 5655FF9E-D524-4BD1-A5AA-4B455B81122C.jpeg
    5655FF9E-D524-4BD1-A5AA-4B455B81122C.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
The Beg has definitely been reading here.
View attachment RPReplay_Final1716345931.mov
She has! Someone commented on it that they can’t have much cheese bc of their cholesterol levels and her wasps went after them saying “leave Begda alone she can have however much cheese she wants” then Begda came out claiming the cheese police came for her. Sorry somebody made a comment about their own health issue and you took it in the completely wrong way, you call others a troll yet troll others who make an innocent comment

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Good point! New fwend (that she's never actually met) and she gets so excited like it's her first after school play date in primary school. Annoying prick.
I don’t watch her full videos anymore because she annoys me so much but I can see her now saying how brilliant, amazing, gorgeous her new fwiend is after 5 minutes of meeting her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mar 7, 2024
I can see why the mother might be seen as toxic - the way she babies both of her daughters to the point where they seem incapable of doing normal household activities by themselves- packing a suitcase, putting Christmas trees up , going through fridges to help them to decide what food shopping to do !
And putting a bib on a 7 year old to eat toast. Something definitely not quite right there !
Mine cab barely string a sentence together, the most boring content there is

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Dirty b has boogers up her nose! Also which normal person takes pictures like this? Only a beg! Smelly cow!
Screenshot_20240522_074004_Samsung Internet.jpg

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Dirty b has boogers up her nose! Also which normal person takes pictures like this? Only a beg! Smelly cow!
Screenshot_20240522_074004_Samsung Internet.jpg
what the do 🤢 i did not want to see into this birch’s nostrils first thing haha

she really she’s thinks she’s gorgeous… only a delusional idiot would post something like this. she probably didn’t get the responses she thought so she deleted it.

have a TERRIBLE day, seagull

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Thank god!! The poor world would have had to see that first thing in the morning!
She’s definitely got a lot of fat around her neck area but looks almost skeletal in her videos - wonder what the name of the filter is that she uses!
Oh no it’s still there. World will have to suffer with that ungodly sight 🤣😂
I wonder what filter it is too. Def becoming more and more obvious that there’s one on her