Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Ella is having pancake and biscoff for breakfast.
My son is 13 and we have pancakes as a treat every so often (like once a month maybe).
I also don’t allow croissants or pan AW chocolate either or any kind of pastry for breakfast.
They have long days at school and need nutrition to start the day, it’s not rocket science.

What Sevda feeds her child is up to her but I’m telling you now, she will have diabetes by the age of 12 if she carries on. She will be obese when she’s older and she will be a very very unhappy child. Children who have sugar for breakfast DO NOT function properly for the rest of the day.

These are the most important stages of life, why is she ruining her child.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Her diet is absolutely appalling. There is no way she walks 3 times a day which is why she can eat so much as she claims. I can’t believe she posted the most unflattering picture of herself in bed this morning. I don’t want to know what she looks like in bed like that, lying back and thinking of England or Turkey or whatever. Couldn’t she have washed Wocco’s harness a bit later when she has nothing to do?

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Why JUST WHY would you post this??????
I can't believe she actually thought this was ok!!! What a fing saddo to go to the lengths to take this of herself and then think it was ok to post. Actually pretending to be asleep. Beggy you are one sad cow. And in your own annoying words I'm going to now "give you a closer look" 😂😂🤢🤢

Attachments

• IMG_20240522_093008.jpg
    IMG_20240522_093008.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 21

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Her diet is absolutely appalling. There is no way she walks 3 times a day which is why she can eat so much as she claims. I can’t believe she posted the most unflattering picture of herself in bed this morning. I don’t want to know what she looks like in bed like that, lying back and thinking of England or Turkey or whatever. Couldn’t she have washed Wocco’s harness a bit later when she has nothing to do?
Your username 💀

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I can't believe she actually thought this was ok!!! What a fing saddo to go to the lengths to take this of herself and then think it was ok to post. Actually pretending to be asleep. Beggy you are one sad cow. And in your own annoying words I'm going to now "give you a closer look" 😂😂🤢🤢

You can see the old fat girl in her in this picture before she lost her weight.
It’s clearly all piling back on!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Why can’t the stupid woman understand that the knife she holds in her hand is for CUTTING UP her food and not just an anchor for her to rip the food apart with her fork?! Surely a woman of her age would know that but obviously not the dim Sevda. Her video yesterday of eating out with her “fwend“ was disgraceful, spearing food with her fork then taking a bite off it and putting the rest back down on her plate. CUT IT, YOU MORON. 😡

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Hands up if you think Seagull is more Turkish than Sedation 😂😂😂 she’s obsessed with everything Turkish 🙄🙄🙄 anyone would think she was born there and lives there 😳😳😳 Ela is more Turkish than she is
She really is obsessed with it ! Poor thing must be gutted about her Companies House certificate of registration... Nationality- "BRITISH" . YES - BRITISH !!!!! Sevda - you are an utter fraud ( thanks to MTH for sharing this one !) Screenshot_20240522_102102_Instagram.jpg

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Also does her mum not work? Does Kuki not work? Or they just make their husband’s go to work. Mine at least has a job but not a very strenuous one by the sounds of it. They all seem very lazy and obsessed with food.

The mum works for sevda. She’s on the books. Sevda pays her for helping her out filming and basically being her slave.