Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
The whole family are fake...her fake laugh is clearly rubbing off on the crotch goblin... in that Boba tea video is was almost excruciating hearing them both laugh and constantly looking at themselves in the camera...

The Dad has the personality of a dead ant, The Mum is as dull as stagnant pond water, the sister...well I don't think there is a word is the dictionary to describe it... can't talk, can't eat... I have seen more life and enthusiasm in a morgue...she really should get a job visiting/reading to people in intensive care, they would all get up and walk out just to get away from her...better than any drugs or machines they are on!!!
Mine has no issues with eating. Clearly.

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
I am sorry, I normally don't like commenting on kids but Little Miss Ewa was so rude in that video with the bracelet. I honestly cannot believe her and Wednesday are the same age. Ewa seems years behind and Wednesday knows it and takes over the motherly role, I will open it for you, I have a spare shirt you can have. Sevda in like a hot snot when Ewa's drink spills on her like a clucking hen trying to avoid her kid showing her up by whining. I know Miss Munster may seem a little bit out there but her kids know how to behave and really show Ewa up for the spoiled little madam she really is. I remember another video where Munster's kids were over and Wednesday was on the sofa talking to Ewa and Ewa completely ignored her and kept looking at her iPad. No manners. Eons behind her peers and totally incapable of doing the most simplest of things but can of course, play up to the camera, look cutesy (not) and yap away like a 3 year old on what she was coached to say earlier by her mother.

I can't open it.
The pool is too cold.
It spilled on me.
It hurts my hand.

She cannot even open a packet of bloody crisps or use cutlery.

Absolute s parenting.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s so sad that Sevda can’t just tell the truth. She seems very dim to not realise that those who have followed her for a while, know that Sedat does NOT work ALL day. He’s home about 3pm, because he used to pick up Ela from school everyday and Sevda often mentions how he eats a late lunch when he gets home everyday.

Also, more importantly, Sevda…there are many, many professions/jobs where people are on their feet all day but they STILL will take their dog for walks, go out with their families, take their children to the park, take their wife out for the day, etc, etc.

The real reason Sedat doesn’t go out is because you & him have NO connection. Be honest. Your recent holiday as the 3 of you, showed it up too. The only time you both laughed & looked happy together was when you were both completely drunk. The rest of the time you looked no where near as happy as when you are on holiday with your Mum & Dad! You need to stop trying to cover that up. It’s incredibly obvious to anyone following you. Also, it appears, Sedat is NEVER left alone with Ela. Never. She’s only left to be looked after by your Mum. He used to at least pick her up from school a few years ago, but even that, stopped. There will be reasons for that.

Mar 2, 2024
It’s so sad that Sevda can’t just tell the truth. She seems very dim to not realise that those who have followed her for a while, know that Sedat does NOT work ALL day. He’s home about 3pm, because he used to pick up Ela from school everyday and Sevda often mentions how he eats a late lunch when he gets home everyday.

Also, more importantly, Sevda…there are many, many professions/jobs where people are on their feet all day but they STILL will take their dog for walks, go out with their families, take their children to the park, take their wife out for the day, etc, etc.

The real reason Sedat doesn’t go out is because you & him have NO connection. Be honest. Your recent holiday as the 3 of you, showed it up too. The only time you both laughed & looked happy together was when you were both completely drunk. The rest of the time you looked no where near as happy as when you are on holiday with your Mum & Dad! You need to stop trying to cover that up. It’s incredibly obvious to anyone following you. Also, it appears, Sedat is NEVER left alone with Ela. Never. She’s only left to be looked after by your Mum. He used to at least pick her up from school a few years ago, but even that, stopped. There will be reasons for that.
Any insight on what health issue Sedat has that requires medication that causes him to fall asleep a lot? I seem to recall Begda saying that he’s on meds where he gets drowsy possibly and also is why he can’t fast during the holy months. Whatever ailment it is clearly hasn’t stopped him from smoking though.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Any insight on what health issue Sedat has that requires medication that causes him to fall asleep a lot? I seem to recall Begda saying that he’s on meds where he gets drowsy possibly and also is why he can’t fast during the holy months. Whatever ailment it is clearly hasn’t stopped him from smoking though.

I think the ‘medication’ thing is just an excuse.
He doesn’t fast because he’s barely a Muslim, he drinks alcohol, eats non halal food. Smokes. There is no Muslim in him and the medication is an excuse they use for him not fasting.

But also why are they always in turkey at the doctors??

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
Sevda. Sevda is the health issue, she would send anyone to sleep and add in her nutjob family, hairy, stuttery yeti Daddy, cardboard cutout dull as ditchwater Mum and Hoarse Hippo Fashion Freda sister, then you are talking comatose.

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
Seems she’s trying to have a go at Instagram now. Think she’s getting fed up of the ramped up comments calling her out on TikTok. Also…why cut up the toast and not the grapes yet she does cuts the grapes up for Ewa’s pat lunch every day

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Tonight’s dish up dinner

1) she mentioned ela is getting older now so she can try on her on a mixed salad now.
2) why can’t that family use kitchen utensils properly, they can’t cut anything properly, they rip the food with a knife! fing dumb ss!
3)she was good today, she didn’t have Burger King - yeah right! She probably ate most of elas
4) she’s shouting to sedat as if it’s all happy families but really shes fed off because he had a double whopper at lunch, you can see the pissy mood she said it in
5)I’m surprise she doesn’t have yogurt and cucumber dip with her cup of tea, that woman is obsessed.

Also, she’s been wearing that smelly dress all day. Smelly woman!