Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
I am sorry, I normally don't like commenting on kids but Little Miss Ewa was so rude in that video with the bracelet. I honestly cannot believe her and Wednesday are the same age. Ewa seems years behind and Wednesday knows it and takes over the motherly role, I will open it for you, I have a spare shirt you can have. Sevda in like a hot snot when Ewa's drink spills on her like a clucking hen trying to avoid her kid showing her up by whining. I know Miss Munster may seem a little bit out there but her kids know how to behave and really show Ewa up for the spoiled little madam she really is. I remember another video where Munster's kids were over and Wednesday was on the sofa talking to Ewa and Ewa completely ignored her and kept looking at her iPad. No manners. Eons behind her peers and totally incapable of doing the most simplest of things but can of course, play up to the camera, look cutesy (not) and yap away like a 3 year old on what she was coached to say earlier by her mother.

I can't open it.
The pool is too cold.
It spilled on me.
It hurts my hand.

She cannot even open a packet of bloody crisps or use cutlery.

Absolute s parenting.
Spot on 👏👏👏

Mar 8, 2024
Tonight’s dish up dinner

1) she mentioned ela is getting older now so she can try on her on a mixed salad now.
2) why can’t that family use kitchen utensils properly, they can’t cut anything properly, they rip the food with a knife! fing dumb ss!
3)she was good today, she didn’t have Burger King - yeah right! She probably ate most of elas
4) she’s shouting to sedat as if it’s all happy families but really shes fed off because he had a double whopper at lunch, you can see the pissy mood she said it in
5)I’m surprise she doesn’t have yogurt and cucumber dip with her cup of tea, that woman is obsessed.

Also, she’s been wearing that smelly dress all day. Smelly woman!
Then she admitted that she had crips and chocolate for lunch but she had the gall to shame sedat for having a whopper for lunch!

Mar 2, 2024
Any insight on what health issue Sedat has that requires medication that causes him to fall asleep a lot? I seem to recall Begda saying that he’s on meds where he gets drowsy possibly and also is why he can’t fast during the holy months. Whatever ailment it is clearly hasn’t stopped him from smoking though.
Maybe he’s got a mental disorder, he might be taking antidepressants living with her

Mar 8, 2024
1. She can’t use a fing knife!
2. She said she was good for not getting Burger King like she’s better than sedat but she had chocolate and crisps? do off sevda
3. Noises from ewa are vile
4. Sevda eats so disgusting I can’t even cope.
5. The two of them talking with their mouths full, no manners at all
6. One packet of pwans between the 3 of them is ridiculous.
7. Their trip to home and bargains didn’t need to be filmed. Showing each item. Saying each item. Then showing each item being placed in the trolley. She’s so fing irritating
8. Her tongue and the way she talks are just so weird

Last edited:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Tonight’s eat with me - what the actual do.
How is she shoving a whole dowma in her gob all in one go, chewing it 4 times and swallowing it.
Same with those massive wedges / chips, the size of that that went in her ginormous gob! Chewed it 5/6 times and swallowed.

One pack of pwans between them?? In our house it’s one pack her person! Poor Sevda, ewa likes pWans now and not processed food, the weekly shop is going to get ££££

How many times does she want to tell us she took food to her friends? I bet they didn’t even eat it, she’s been in those clothes all day from 6am, dog walk, b&m trip, cooking, and she probably didn’t even wash her hands never mind change her clothes, dirty tramp!

I still can’t get over the size of the gob on her! She’s deep throating it all, no wonder sedation fell for her in the beginning 🤮🤮🤮😳😳😳

Apr 15, 2024
England
I think the sister takes after her dad, mindless chatting about nothing and quite harmless and seagull takes after her mum. They have similar personality traits; controlling, and a potentially nasty side to the mum (that segall also has). That mate of seagulls that briefly joined here touched on the fact that her mum was quite evil with her estranged daughter. Something about the mum, can’t put my finger on it from looking at their EWM videos

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Don’t know if I’m right in saying this but I’m sure she’s not had her nails done since before the holiday and they are looking very grown out….money running low is it Sevda? Work not coming in? Hmmmm wonder why!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Tonight’s eat with me - what the actual do.
How is she shoving a whole dowma in her gob all in one go, chewing it 4 times and swallowing it.
Same with those massive wedges / chips, the size of that that went in her ginormous gob! Chewed it 5/6 times and swallowed.

One pack of pwans between them?? In our house it’s one pack her person! Poor Sevda, ewa likes pWans now and not processed food, the weekly shop is going to get ££££

How many times does she want to tell us she took food to her friends? I bet they didn’t even eat it, she’s been in those clothes all day from 6am, dog walk, b&m trip, cooking, and she probably didn’t even wash her hands never mind change her clothes, dirty tramp!

I still can’t get over the size of the gob on her! She’s deep throating it all, no wonder sedation fell for her in the beginning 🤮🤮🤮😳😳😳
She’s a tight bleep so saving money by using one pack of pwans between them… Loves putting huge amounts of food when it’s cheap stuff like jacket potatoes

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It’s so sad that Sevda can’t just tell the truth. She seems very dim to not realise that those who have followed her for a while, know that Sedat does NOT work ALL day. He’s home about 3pm, because he used to pick up Ela from school everyday and Sevda often mentions how he eats a late lunch when he gets home everyday.

Also, more importantly, Sevda…there are many, many professions/jobs where people are on their feet all day but they STILL will take their dog for walks, go out with their families, take their children to the park, take their wife out for the day, etc, etc.

The real reason Sedat doesn’t go out is because you & him have NO connection. Be honest. Your recent holiday as the 3 of you, showed it up too. The only time you both laughed & looked happy together was when you were both completely drunk. The rest of the time you looked no where near as happy as when you are on holiday with your Mum & Dad! You need to stop trying to cover that up. It’s incredibly obvious to anyone following you. Also, it appears, Sedat is NEVER left alone with Ela. Never. She’s only left to be looked after by your Mum. He used to at least pick her up from school a few years ago, but even that, stopped. There will be reasons for that.
She spends more time deep throating cucumbers than Sedat’s 🍆 Those two have no chemistry