Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
wtf did I just watch with that video with baby Elosh - don’t you watch your videos back Begda? Wow how embarrassing. Your daughter is stunted in speech and mannerisms and your dog has no idea what you are doing with that high pitched voice and you’ve taught your daughter that Rocco is a prop - there is something seriously not right with you Begda. You need intervention and a therapist

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
...and as for that crotch goblin... I don't like to speak ill of children but F me, she plays up to that camera, always eyeing herself up and is one of the most irritating kids I have seen!!! If I saw them coming up my path I would hide and not let them in!!!
I know it's an awful thing to say about a child but for me Ela is a precocious little horror who's spoilt and has never been corrected when she steps out of line. She's totally unlikeable when she butts in when Sevda's recording by shoving half eaten bits of food in front of the camera or saying "so good" emulating her equally unlikeable mother.

That said, Sevda, stop filming your daughter and plastering her all over social media, she's a paedo's dream but you're too thick and stupid to see the danger that you're putting her in. You may think that some of her antics are cute but there are kiddy fiddlers out there who may actually see her more as an object of their sexual perversion. If you have anything resembling a brain in that greedy head of yours think about it and do the right thing, KEEP ELA OFF CAMERA FOR THE SAKE OF HER OWN SAFETY!!!!!!

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
I know it's an awful thing to say about a child but for me Ela is a precocious little horror who's spoilt and has never been corrected when she steps out of line. She's totally unlikeable when she butts in when Sevda's recording by shoving half eaten bits of food in front of the camera or saying "so good" emulating her equally unlikeable mother.

That said, Sevda, stop filming your daughter and plastering her all over social media, she's a paedo's dream but you're too thick and stupid to see the danger that you're putting her in. You may think that some of her antics are cute but there are kiddy fiddlers out there who may actually see her more as an object of their sexual perversion. If you have anything resembling a brain in that greedy head of yours think about it and do the right thing, KEEP ELA OFF CAMERA FOR THE SAKE OF HER OWN SAFETY!!!!!!
Absolutely bang on. I absolutely love kids but Ela is totally unlikeable. Every bar of her mother.

Mar 2, 2024
Oh “bless her” she has a cold so comes on with the tissue box and tissue for extra sympathy.. but it’s ok guys because she is going to take it easy today.. because she doesn’t take it easy any other day… oh and she has her haircut and nails appointment today but “oh I’m still going to go” proceeds to wonder where she got the cold from.. I dunno seagull some selfish prick who still went to their appointments just like you.. stupid cow.. but she isn’t going to the event tonight… the one she made up to make herself look popular… finishes the video by talking to the dog in that high pitched sequel that probably hurts woccos ears.. because she had nuffing else to say but needs to get the minutes in for the dollars… don’t fart at the hairdresser seagull
I bet this “event” tonight is one where a lot of content creators were invited, but Begda wasn’t. And she’s lying about having a cold so no one will wonder why she isn’t there.

Mar 2, 2024
Not Sevda coming on with a box of tissues 😂 Does she ever quit manipulating? Everything she says and does seems so calculated. Like her day was going to be any different had she not had the sniffles 🙄 Plus that alleged event she didn’t want to go to anyway (if it even existed in the first place).

That dog has no use for the child. And Ela is so forced and unnatural around him. Playing it up for the camera. I’ve said it before but I would not trust her with that dog alone. Not by a long shot.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
WTF have I just watched... those tissues must be some kind pf miracle medicine... she comes on all forlorn and 'ill' but ends the video sounding fine 🤷‍♀️ ... last 'bad cold' I had i could lift my head from the pillow!!! let alone think about making naff tik toks and and talking in that stupid high pithched f'ing voice 😬

...and as for that crotch goblin... I don't like to speak ill of children but F me, she plays up to that camera, always eyeing herself up and is one of the most irritating kids I have seen!!! If I saw them coming up my path I would hide and not let them in!!!
Crotch goblin. 😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
My kids tell me I’m a very good cook but I’m a humble person who says I’m ok with cooking I guess.

LOL I watched this video last night what a coincidence it came up.
I laughed so much at her saying she’s a really good cook. It’s pasta, anyone can boil some pasta! it’s the way she said it so confident - yet sounded so stupid

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She mentioned in her video today that people say she sounds like she’s reading of a piece of paper with her voice overs.
I don’t think she quite understood that what we mean is that she is not natural at all! Reading odd a paper or not, you shouldn’t make it actually sound scripted, it’s supposed to be natural. So she basically just cba with her adverts, puts zero effort in and reads like a robot, lazy Sevda!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She totally makes the lazy man’s Pilavuna. If you search the actual recipe, other people make it the authentic way, including Ayni! You’re supposed to prep the dough separately and let it rise. Then make little pockets and stuff it with the cheese mixture. Begda mixes everything together and pours it in a pan and bakes it like a boxed cake mix. It ends up being so dry, probably like her v@gin@.
Sevda 💯 makes it the lazy way. It looks dry and will not taste anything like the real thing. When we lived in Kent, we had Turkish neighbours and every time the lady made Pilavuna, she’d make me one too! When we moved, she gave me the recipe and it’s very different from how Sevda makes it. I feel like this is Sevda all over though…she makes low rated versions of recipes/traditional meals. Sunflower oil to make roast potatoes instead of duck/goose fat, FROZEN cauliflower cheese, NEVER makes Yorkshire puddings…buys flat, cheap frozen ones, etc, etc.

Mar 2, 2024
She mentioned in her video today that people say she sounds like she’s reading of a piece of paper with her voice overs.
I don’t think she quite understood that what we mean is that she is not natural at all! Reading odd a paper or not, you shouldn’t make it actually sound scripted, it’s supposed to be natural. So she basically just cba with her adverts, puts zero effort in and reads like a robot, lazy Sevda!
The hilarious thing is she goes on to describe her process to “prove” how it’s not scripted and what she described was very much a scripted process!! Not to mention her scripted delivery of it. She is painfully, painfully DUMB. Thick as s.