Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
In Kuki’s day in the life video, she shows herself asleep in the bed because she had too many drinks. So Sevda was definitely hammered when she was doing the eat with me. She claimed in the comments section she had to leave at 6:30 am because of an “appointment”. Tell me you have a drinking problem without telling me you have a drinking problem. She really should have left yesterday but ends up getting smashed instead knowing she has some “appointment” she had to get to the next day. That’s if it’s even true and it’s not Sevda rushing back to take Ela to school. As I said before, I find it strange there’d be an inset day right after a term break.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I've just caught up on this weekends activity. do me I wish I'd not bothered. Everything about it was off. The last min decision just because Sedation was working? She was giving out Single White Female vibes 😂 acting like that house and household was hers deciding what everyone was to eat and cooking and cleaning. I wonder if she got Kuki pissed so she could pretend she was Lady of the Manor for the rest of the evening because she sure as hell didn't go to bed! Still up commenting after 11pm and her latest video from 2022 was posted at about 2am. Pissed on that eat with me (even though Kuki's DITL shows her having lemonade 🤥). But supposed to be leaving at 6.30am. She is so irresponsible and her behaviour lately is becoming more and more erratic. Definitely something not quite right going on. Esp since none of the other morons baby sat Sedation this weekend either from what I could see? That was always the usual drill before 🤔

Another observation lately...there's not been much visiting going on from them all to hers it's all been Titspervert Doormat and the Hippo shopping and eating together. Another 🤔

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Omg Sevda’s witchy cackle towards the end of Kuki’s day in the life video (when Tom was on the trampoline). Her worst cackle yet - went right through me 🤮
One of the worst yet. She unbelievably managed to not say much as she was filming Kuki until Tom Tom was on the trampoline giggling away like that. It wasn't even that funny. Pissed and acting like a teenager in front of him. Embarrassing.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
In a way I feel sorry for her, sedat is actually a waste of space.
Okay he works. But what else does he do apart from eat her s food, watch tv and sleep.
You can see how awkward he is when they go out on a gifted trip or gifted meal.
Anything gifted is the ONLY time he does anything.
Ela is going to resent him when she’s older and realise that her dad did nothing for her.
Sevda probably wants to be loved and spend time as a family and do things but sedat doesn’t have any interest in that.
I also think she is struggling with rocco, he needs a lot of attention and care and I don’t think she has the capacity for it. If her husband actually lifted a finger and maybe walked him once a day for her, that might help?

Having said all of that - she’s still an annoying b and she needs to sort her life out and stop imposing on others!

FoxyBingo

Mar 19, 2024
london
In a way I feel sorry for her, sedat is actually a waste of space.
Okay he works. But what else does he do apart from eat her s food, watch tv and sleep.
You can see how awkward he is when they go out on a gifted trip or gifted meal.
Anything gifted is the ONLY time he does anything.
Ela is going to resent him when she’s older and realise that her dad did nothing for her.
Sevda probably wants to be loved and spend time as a family and do things but sedat doesn’t have any interest in that.
I also think she is struggling with rocco, he needs a lot of attention and care and I don’t think she has the capacity for it. If her husband actually lifted a finger and maybe walked him once a day for her, that might help?

Having said all of that - she’s still an annoying b and she needs to sort her life out and stop imposing on others!
Sevda already has her doormat mother, hairy turtle daddy, boring as hell sister and head wobbling sister in law at her beck and call. She's indoors shoving food down her gob all day. Why doesn't she have capacity for the dog? She only very recently stopped using a dog walker. She's overbearing and outstayed her welcome at the sister in laws this weekend. It's all her way or no way. No wonder Sedat avoids her. He can't even eat his dinner at the kitchen table without her setting up the ring light and over the top orgasming at the most basic of foods.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Unfortunately- they could well have an inset day- some of my friends have kids at another school in the village and they're on an Inset Day ... however my sons school has randomly thrown an inset day in for Friday !
The state of her though- shovelling pizza and borek ( not sure how she spell it ) whilst pissed on gin ... she has no shame!

Mar 2, 2024
Does anyone remember which school Ela goes to? Want to check on their website if they have an inset day today or if Begda is lying as usual
I actually looked this up yesterday and it is true according to the school newsletter. I'm unsure about sharing the school name in this post as this is a public forum, but have screenshotted the newsletter:

Screenshot_20240603_124656_Drive.jpg