Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
So she gives him some prawns knowing he won’t like them, why not give it to Ela who seems to love prawns. But then she takes the last one as if she didn’t have her favourite dish. She asked him if he liked it and he said no, and her response was oh well it was Elas choice and she herself loves Chinese too. She doesn’t give a s about him as a husband, she doesn’t even care on a human level. I think it won’t be long before he’s had enough but the poor guy has no escape so he has to put up with it.

Mar 2, 2024
Ela didn’t want vegetables so they got it plain. Why can’t they get a normal dish with vegetables and that spoilt brat can pick out what she doesn’t want to eat? Sevda is raising an absolute terror - I feel bad for Ela’s future partner. Yikes at having to deal with that. Like mother, like daughter indeed.

Mar 2, 2024
Its just so bizarre. If she is making something Ela won't like, she makes Ela her own personal dish. I swear she has done that with specific shapes of pasta before for one example. Or even the pizza last night because she didn't want the potato things.

So why can't she extend the same courtesy to her husband? It is beyond strange.

Though, if I were in his shoes, I would just make something for myself or order a takeaway I actually want. Its strange how he doesn't help himself either when she does this to him!

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
Pigda couldn’t help herself - she shoves one of Sedat’s calamari in her mouth as she’s dishing up. Followed by a piece of her own chilli chicken. Couldn’t even wait to sit down before stuffing her face. She really loses control around certain foods.
i’ve said it before and i’ll say it again this witch becomes demonic over food. i’ve never seen anyone act possessed and you can legit see it in her eyes as she’s dishing up or looking at her plate. it’s scary actually - imagine trying to snatch her food up 😂😂 you’d get stabbed

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So she gives him some prawns knowing he won’t like them, why not give it to Ela who seems to love prawns. But then she takes the last one as if she didn’t have her favourite dish. She asked him if he liked it and he said no, and her response was oh well it was Elas choice and she herself loves Chinese too. She doesn’t give a s about him as a husband, she doesn’t even care on a human level. I think it won’t be long before he’s had enough but the poor guy has no escape so he has to put up with it.
Poor guy in the sense what she's done with the Chinese as no one should be treated like that. It's not nice at all. But why can't he put his foot down or contribute to the takeaway discussion to have his say or order his own or make something for himself/defrost all that s she's got in the freezer? Lazy or controlled I'm not sure. Probably both.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
It’s all about Ela, pleasing Ela…who is growing up a right little madam! She’ll suffer eventually. Run Sedat, Run.

Also, OMG…Sevda ate that Chinese like a crazed mad woman! Dropping things out of her mouth, attacking her fork at speed with her eyes bulging out and grunting! Sevda, play that video back to yourself! Really?! Do you really think your wild eating feral habits are acceptable for people to have to watch?!!!

And finally, Sevda you’re mean. You treat your husband like some 2nd class castaway! Your reasoning for serving up a dinner you know Sedat does not like because you want to please Ela instead, is despicable! Especially after being away and stuffing your face with food you love and getting drunk so you had to stay another night. Poor Kuki & Tom! Sedat only said “thank you” and faked it being nice through fear of your bullying & torment afterwards, if he had not said those things!

That man needs to get on a plane and go back to Turkey, where he has friends and family who accept him and love him.

And yes, we’re ready for you to read on here and fake being nice to Sedat! Go for it! At least he may get a decent takeaway meal (that HE likes!) out of your fake niceness perhaps!!!

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2024
England
Poor guy in the sense what she's done with the Chinese as no one should be treated like that. It's not nice at all. But why can't he put his foot down or contribute to the takeaway discussion to have his say or order his own or make something for himself/defrost all that s she's got in the freezer? Lazy or controlled I'm not sure. Probably both.
Yeh he needs to put his foot down. Maybe he’s worried that she’ll tell him to leave if he puts up a fight. Definitely something not right in that marriage and the power dynamic is all wrong, it should be equal. But I think Sev believes she has the control over him that’s why she’s a rude, controlling b. See how much she has changed from her 2022 video posted this morning.