Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7318.jpeg
i watched some of her old videos when she worked “in pharmacy” and honestly the difference is staggering. she still eats like a disgusting pig but it’s nowhere near as bad as nowadays. she looks… normal? in the older videos. i don’t think she’s an attractive person whatsoever, but the routine of going to work was good for her. she’s completely lost any zest for life now - it’s all about food - and you can see how the energy is different in her videos nowadays.

today she’s just dull, lifeless, and getting uglier by the day. she is a shell of a woman who only gets a spring in her step when she’s trying fwee cweam cakes.

does she even do an ounce of exercise to counteract her awful diet? at least work would be keeping her busy. her mental health must be at an all time low. i have absolutely zero empathy.
She’s aged a lot in 3 years

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Pmsl at Doormat just stood at the back holding a speaker 😂😂😂 the face on it
IMG_5634.jpeg
They need to sort their hair, Begda probably not used her olaplex because she was offended by someone thinking she needed it! Yes Begda, no amount will sort your Worzel Gummidge hair unless you take care of it! She cannot take any public critisism . Everyone is a twoll!

Star82

May 19, 2024
Kent
She won’t like this as pwawns are expensive and she won’t be forking out for them much… Like when she told her she wouldn’t like salmon and to stick to fishfingers 🤣
This is exactly what I thought when she had the salmon, she wouldn’t like forking out for it regularly when she can buy cheap fish fingers 🤦🏻‍♀️
It does concern me how she restricts how many vegetables Ella has. She went mad over her eating broccoli that time when Sedat suggested it! It is a red flag. She will feed her endless cheese and sugar and it’s like she is purposely doing it which is very concerning!

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
She can STFU… I agree with the other commenter Chelseagardener who says it’s Sedat’s influence rather than Begda’s family who are all obsessed with junk and never eat veg. It doesn’t make her better than other parents and it’s ok for parents to give their kids foods they will eat if they have restrictive diets. The priority is keeping the child growing and developing. It’s like when people boast their child has an 100% attendance rate like it makes them morally superior when it’s not “wrong” to be ill. I also have to spend lots of time convincing new mums it’s ok if they can’t breastfeed and that “fed is best” as they feel like failures if they can’t because there’s so much about how you have to breastfeed or you’re a bad mum.

So please don’t let Begda’s idiotic comments get to you, she’s an idiot and you’re doing great looking after your child and keeping them fed and looked after.

Thank you so much!
She is definitely one of those mums I'd avoid in the playground 😂

Apr 15, 2024
England
That airfwyer ad was cringe, her mums acting was super fake. Couldn’t even pretend to be surprised. So the parents air fryer doesn’t work, is this the same one that sev gave to her mum cos she got a brand new one, at least her sister bought a brand new one for her mum. Lately she’s annoying me more than usual and it’s cos of her acting silly at her Sil’s at the weekend and the Chinese manipulation last night. And also, but I’ve mentioned it before but sorry i just don’t like her mum, miserable and proper fake.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Her plating up that pizza tonight is awful, she’s using scissors which she can’t use properly, she’s trying to make it look nice on the plate which is doesn’t, she says ‘hat hat hat’ which I hate the way she says that.
No sevda, we aren’t using scissors to cut pizza because they invented something called a pizza cutter which works perfectly fine!!

They’re having pizza because they ate early for an advert, so now snacking on pizza.
Personally I think they’re just having pizza for dinner.

And she’s not going to do an ewm because she’s not spent time with her family today. Eerrrrrr didn’t you just say you all ate dinner early together? And when the do do you ever bother with spending time together? Stupid pathetic excuses.

And that grandma dress, throw it in the fing bin PLEASE! you’re in your 30’s Sevda, not your 90’s!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Little hint for you SEVDA…

When people suggest use scissors to cut pizza and others suggest a pizza cutter and quote them as ‘game changers’ like you’ve just said on your video today…perhaps realise they are saying it in a nice, friendly ‘no big deal’ way…..so maybe NOT quote it back, using a horrible ‘moaning’ or ‘whining’ voice. Why so nasty? Be kind. You seem to be a person who can never take friendly suggestions without feeling threatened and seeing it as some kind of horrible attack on you. It’s clear you are terribly insecure as a person which, with you, results in you being such a defensive person …but perhaps consider this…..

Every time you quote your followers, in that negative, horrible, whining tone you do…..guess what?!! …BOOM! …you just lost a bunch of followers from watching your videos. TRUTH. People get tired of you turning helpful suggestions or people just expressing what they do…and you turning it into some kind of personal attack on you! You’re not that important to people Sevda! Lighten up! Get over yourself. MOST people are just offering you suggestions or expressing how they do/make certain dinners, etc! Can’t you take suggestions?! Or be pleased for them with their preferred way to make something?! Are you just stuck too far up your ass to see good in people and be happy for them?!

Last edited: