Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Can you imagine walking past her” There’s that begging woman that makes foul noises when she eats on TikTok” . Who the f…k would turn up , she’s not even famous! Get a life Begda. People do tiktok as a hobby as well as their job! You must have no life as you share your toilet habits with strangers you think are your fwiends !
She genuinely thinks she’s really important because of the 1.7 million followers 🤣 She is really going to suffer when the TikTok stuff goes as she will have nothing in her life… She’ll have been out of actual work for years with a gap in her CV, she’ll be on minimum wage again, her marriage is dysfunctional, she has no real friends and her child is going to have serious issues at school due to being developmentally delayed… God her future is bleak 🥴

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She genuinely thinks she’s really important because of the 1.7 million followers 🤣 She is really going to suffer when the TikTok stuff goes as she will have nothing in her life

You know, if she had 1.7 million real followers, she would NOT be holding a meet up. No one with 1.7 million followers holds a casual meet up because they would get mobbed. She has a handful of followers who like her and they’re dotted around the world, the rest don’t like her or are not real.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
You know, if she had 1.7 million real followers, she would NOT be holding a meet up. No one with 1.7 million followers holds a casual meet up because they would get mobbed. She has a handful of followers who like her and they’re dotted around the world, the rest don’t like her or are not real.
Maybe she was planning to hire out Wembley stadium to accommodate them all 🥴 Begda on stage in her NYE sequin dress as the superstar, ultimate narc dream

Apr 15, 2024
England
Looking at her life it seems really empty. To the outside world it seems she has it all, own home, a husband, a daughter, parents that help and sister, friends that she goes out with, social media career. However, to those that have watched her forever (I.e us on this forum) we’ve worked out that the above is very surface level. Her husband doesn’t love her and has a crap marriage, she has NOT invested time and effort in daughters upbringing or development, i feel like her parents are fed up of her the way her dad talks about her and the mum is always helping her out (that’s why the mum looked pissed off today), must be draining to constantly being called over to your 35 yr old daughters house nearly everyday, her friends are her neighbours and the Munster lady only seems to use her to her advantage like babysitting or her job. She doesn’t have even ONE thing in her life that must fulfill her so she uses food and alcohol to block her feelings of despair and unhappiness. When she’s drunk she becomes nasty whereas if you were genuinely happy you wouldn’t need to be horrible. Whereas when kuki has a drink she just becomes even more crazy happy. Sevs on a downward spiral. How many times did she say she had a productive day and was really happy. If you’re genuinely happy you don’t need to tell the world. She’s the most insecure person on TT.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Looking at her life it seems really empty. To the outside world it seems she has it all, own home, a husband, a daughter, parents that help and sister, friends that she goes out with, social media career. However, to those that have watched her forever (I.e us on this forum) we’ve worked out that the above is very surface level. Her husband doesn’t love her and has a crap marriage, she has NOT invested time and effort in daughters upbringing or development, i feel like her parents are fed up of her the way her dad talks about her and the mum is always helping her out (that’s why the mum looked pissed off today), must be draining to constantly being called over to your 35 yr old daughters house nearly everyday, hey friends are her neighbours and the Munster lady only seems to use her to her advantage like babysitting or her job. She doesn’t have even ONE thing in her life that must fulfill her so she uses food and alcohol to block her feelings of despair and unhappiness. When she’s drunk she becomes nasty whereas if you were genuinely happy you wouldn’t need to be horrible. Whereas when kuki has a drink she just becomes even more crazy happy. Sevs on a downward spiral. How many times did she say she had a productive day and was really happy. If you’re genuinely happy you don’t need to tell the world. She’s the most insecure person TT.
I’d hate it if my daughters were in their late 20s and mid 30s and that useless in life… How are they not embarrassed to be that incompetent and unable to cope with simple adult tasks without needing their parents to constantly help? 🥴

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I’d hate it if my daughters were in their late 20s and mid 30s and that useless in life… How are they not embarrassed to be that incompetent and unable to cope with simple adult tasks without needing their parents to constantly help? 🥴

They can’t even put a flippin side table together without calling the whole family to help!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Looking at her life it seems really empty. To the outside world it seems she has it all, own home, a husband, a daughter, parents that help and sister, friends that she goes out with, social media career. However, to those that have watched her forever (I.e us on this forum) we’ve worked out that the above is very surface level. Her husband doesn’t love her and has a crap marriage, she has NOT invested time and effort in daughters upbringing or development, i feel like her parents are fed up of her the way her dad talks about her and the mum is always helping her out (that’s why the mum looked pissed off today), must be draining to constantly being called over to your 35 yr old daughters house nearly everyday, her friends are her neighbours and the Munster lady only seems to use her to her advantage like babysitting or her job. She doesn’t have even ONE thing in her life that must fulfill her so she uses food and alcohol to block her feelings of despair and unhappiness. When she’s drunk she becomes nasty whereas if you were genuinely happy you wouldn’t need to be horrible. Whereas when kuki has a drink she just becomes even more crazy happy. Sevs on a downward spiral. How many times did she say she had a productive day and was really happy. If you’re genuinely happy you don’t need to tell the world. She’s the most insecure person on TT.
Agreed. I saw that Instagram today 😂 Who has to tell people they are happy on social media if it’s genuine happiness? No one! It’s a response to her knowing it’s becoming more and more obvious that she’s on a downward spiral. She may get the odd advert or two, but her reputation is becoming more & more obvious and overall, Sevda’s performance is downward bent. Personality, work effort, talent, character and attitude have increasingly shone through loud & clear. No one gets away forever with success when all those attributes are not in place. It was merely a stroke of luck born in Covid days that has run its course.