Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
She equates ‘achievement’ with how much she gets paid and not accomplishing anything meaningful. How empty she must feel. She gave it away by saying ‘getting a wage’ so she doesn’t care what she sells as long she gets her money. At least her dad, husband and sister all go to work, achieve something and get paid each month. Miss Moneybags hasn’t achieved anything.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
There are so many content creators on TikTok that put so much time and effort into their content. Like, I mean, they are extremely imaginative with it and they work hard on what they’re creating. And it comes out great! Even a basic eat with me or dish up.

With Sevda, she’s so sloppy, lazy, unimaginative and her ‘content’ is so mundane and repetitive. It’s the same old fing sshow every single day.
How she gets paid for the crap s videos she creates, I do not know.

And why she has to go on every day about filming this or that, no one needs to know, that’s like me saying I go to the office every day and ‘insert job that I do’ ….. you just don’t say it, no one else does, what makes you different or special, stop trying to justify your pointless life to social media

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
There are so many content creators on TikTok that put so much time and effort into their content. Like, I mean, they are extremely imaginative with it and they work hard on what they’re creating. And it comes out great! Even a basic eat with me or dish up.

With Sevda, she’s so sloppy, lazy, unimaginative and her ‘content’ is so mundane and repetitive. It’s the same old fing sshow every single day.

And why she has to go on every day about filming this or that, no one needs to know, that’s like me saying I go to the office every day and ‘insert job that I do’ ….. you just don’t say it, no one else does, what makes you different or special, stop trying to justify your pointless life to social media
I think she's trying to justify herself not actually having a proper job by making herself sound truly important and " busy "
Let's face it - she's in a crap area in a crap house with a husband that mainly ignores her and does do all . She's been babied by Doormat mummy and is so dependant on her parents for everything ! She didn't even finish her school education. Her sister in law has a lovely husband , a beautiful house and an apartment in Turkey , and is educated . She's always doing fun things with her girls and she's wildly jealous !!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

I think she's trying to justify herself not actually having a proper job by making herself sound truly important and " busy "
Let's face it - she's in a crap area in a crap house with a husband that mainly ignores her and does do all . She's been babied by Doormat mummy and is so dependant on her parents for everything ! She didn't even finish her school education. Her sister in law has a lovely husband , a beautiful house and an apartment in Turkey , and is educated . She's always doing fun things with her girls and she's wildly jealous !!

Mar 2, 2024
Her Insta story telling people where she's going to be and at what time with Ela is unbelievably irresponsible and shows that she has absolutely no clue or care for how fing weird her deluded fans are. Some of the stuff they write honestly she should be in fear. But no not Sevda, here's where we're going to be why don't you come along it would be great to see you. No regard for her safety whatsoever.
She didn’t care bc she has her own personal (scary) bodyguard Munster with her today.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The SIL has a much better life than Begda that’s for sure 🤣 Begda is a complete loser compared to her

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
OMFG I know you guys have been saying this but I’d never seen it for myself. This is surely for 2-4 year old kids?!

IMG_4492.jpeg
It is. Both my son and daughter stopped watching it at around 4. There is a nearly 6 year gap between my kids - I was quite shocked to see my son watching the same episodes that my daughter had watched when she was a toddler. Ffs . Having to sit through that drivel again 🤣