Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
You know I don’t even mind watching Beckie jones, or Aimee or even Brittany or fallacious. Yes they have their annoying ways but honestly I have to say sev is the most unlikable person on TT, so manipulative, nasty, full of herself, rude and bullying to her husband, yes he’s lazy etc but I think he just wants a quiet life so he keeps his interactions with her to a minimum. And most of all, I hate the way she’s turned Ela against her own dad. Fair enough she hates her husband but at least encourage her own daughter to have a relationship with her dad. And he should also make an effort with his daughter. Mess of a family, she’d be better of separating from him. Doesn’t she yearn for a deeper, loving relationship? Who knows…

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Watched it back and she does go to say sitting at home. Cus she knows she does do all, all day. Has to bang on about adverts every day to sound busy. When she isn’t. How anyone follows her and likes her is beyond me. She’s so fing fake and nasty. I can’t fing stand her and her massive fing mouth
But.. she never sits down ! 🤣. So when she " opens the laptop " ...to read bweifs, she stands up ? She stands up to do her " eat wiv me " ??? do off Sevda, just do off . If she ever dares meet her mate Ayni ( what happened to her ? ) in Nottingham- I'll be first in the queue to 👊

Mar 8, 2024
But.. she never sits down ! 🤣. So when she " opens the laptop " ...to read bweifs, she stands up ? She stands up to do her " eat wiv me " ??? do off Sevda, just do off . If she ever dares meet her mate Ayni ( what happened to her ? ) in Nottingham- I'll be first in the queue to 👊
It’s like when someone has to say they’re nice cus they’re not nice. This eejit has to say she never sits down cus she’s always sitting down. Cus she’s not got a job. Has to make out she’s so so busy. 😂😂 we all know you’re not sev. You just do the same s we all do only we go to work as well ya lazy turd

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Do her "fans" seriously not remember all the times she has called TikTok toxic and full of trolls? or how just yesterday she wanted to tell everyone to shove a broom up their A**?? now all of the sudden she loves them and they're eating it up.... so manipulative and sad. people need to give their head a shake and wake up.
Didn’t watch this video but she can shove a broom up her a** herself, stupid bleep 🙄 Then she wonders why the brand deals are drying up 🤣

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So what do we fink. Tomowow mawgnin.

Hiiii guuuuuys (bottom lip on a hinge wave from the side) happy (tries to remember the day quick squint eyes to the right) Fwiday. Oh..we had sach a good time at Peppa Pig (eyes closed head to the side..we might even get treated to the T rex arm in the air) the gells had a weally good time the show was absolutely sta-ninn we went on a PR visit and do you know how nice they were to us. Ah fank you so much (the theatre) and fank you so much to those that came up to say hello to me (no one) you're so kind fank you (hand to chest). Sowwy I didn't post laarst night it was sach a busy day I didn't stop for a second I was so so tired we got back I had a baaarf and went to bed (cue us picking up on her replying to comments at 2am).

😂😂 I know you all read that in her accent 😂😂
You out Sevda-ed Sevda with this 🤣

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
You know I don’t even mind watching Beckie jones, or Aimee or even Brittany or fallacious. Yes they have their annoying ways but honestly I have to say sev is the most unlikable person on TT, so manipulative, nasty, full of herself, rude and bullying to her husband, yes he’s lazy etc but I think he just wants a quiet life so he keeps his interactions with her to a minimum. And most of all, I hate the way she’s turned Ela against her own dad. Fair enough she hates her husband but at least encourage her own daughter to have a relationship with her dad. And he should also make an effort with his daughter. Mess of a family, she’d be better of separating from him. Doesn’t she yearn for a deeper, loving relationship? Who knows…
SPOT ON IN MY OPINION.

Mar 2, 2024
Watched it back and she does go to say sitting at home. Cus she knows she does do all, all day. Has to bang on about adverts every day to sound busy. When she isn’t. How anyone follows her and likes her is beyond me. She’s so fing fake and nasty. I can’t fing stand her and her massive fing mouth
That slip of the tongue just revealed how Sevda really feels about herself. She *knows that since quitting her cashier job at the pharmacy, she is just sitting at home doing nothing all day. Yes she was prob busy in the beginning of all this and the money was good, but it’s drying up now and in a way, she doesn’t have purpose. So her doing these tiktok shop commission reviews and the occasional Hello Fresh ad or some other random advert does give her a purpose now only because it helps HER feel better about herself.

Reality is: she is stuck at home, miserable in a loveless marriage and isolated all day. No wonder she’s a nut job.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Surely HelloFresh doesn’t pay that much for ads. Also what was that about filming ads now but they can’t be shown to July? Doesn’t make sense. I actually suspect she is worried about money.
Her ads probably need ages to be approved as she’s so bad at them 🤣 Also isn’t she going on holiday at some point this month to Cyprus? Can’t wait for the endless off the shoulder dresses, supermarket and all inclusive stuffing face videos 🙄

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Another TikTok flogging crap this morning.
We’ve all had these cups, she’s a few years too late …. Again!
Another unimaginative post and as always, doesn’t know what to say so it’s full of gaps while her brain works overtime to think of some rubbish talk.
Also surely you’d buy two? If you know your ‘dow-a’ is going to want to use it. Cheapskate!!