Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Ooooh I hadn’t been paying attention! She did film a tiktok shop ad with the derpy mom the other day. But I’d love to see a rift and Sevda having to cope with adult life on her own for once. Imagine she gets annoyed that they have to help Mine out too now?
Ah yes how could I have forgotten that ad 😂 I don't know there just doesn't seem to have been much of them all getting together like they've done previously all round to hers for takeaway roast or BBQs. Seems to be odd visits and then them mainly being over at hippos or her over there for food. Maybe I'm seeing something that's not there but their behaviour seems to have changed lately in terms of getting together.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Ooooh I hadn’t been paying attention! She did film a tiktok shop ad with the derpy mom the other day. But I’d love to see a rift and Sevda having to cope with adult life on her own for once. Imagine she gets annoyed that they have to help Mine out too now?

She can’t do anything herself. If her mums not there to help, then it’s Lisa.
Prime example, emptying to the dirty hot tub at the weekend, Lisa came to help.
She can’t do anything by herself.
As a grown ass adult she really is incapable of doing the most basic things.
Her mum taught her nothing.

Apr 15, 2024
England
If Mine lost weight and got married etc. you can bet Begda would be super mad and jealous… She enjoys having the status of being slimmer and the “settled down” one and bet the parents treat her better too. She can’t bear anyone being better than her
The irony is she may have lost weight, got married and had a kid but she’s not happy deep down. I bet Mine enjoys her life being single and living alone, she’s got friends too. I get the feeling the parents are quite relaxed and can’t imagine them treating Mine any differently cos she’s not married but who knows how they’re both treated behind closed doors. She’s never mentioned that she’s dating etc, probably can’t be bothered with men

Mar 2, 2024
She can’t do anything herself. If her mums not there to help, then it’s Lisa.
Prime example, emptying to the dirty hot tub at the weekend, Lisa came to help.
She can’t do anything by herself.
As a grown ass adult she really is incapable of doing the most basic things.
Her mum taught her nothing.
I bet Sevda didn’t open her own packets when she was a child as well. This is the result as an adult.

Mar 2, 2024
Someone's commented that Ela's dinner is double the amount of calories than Sedat's and that's true

Why serve a 7/8 year old when you say yourself they won't eat it? And then give your husband less food overall. Doesn't the same principle apply that he can just eat what he likes?

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Someone's commented that Ela's dinner is double the amount of calories than Sedat's and that's true

Why serve a 7/8 year old when you say yourself they won't eat it? And then give your husband less food overall. Doesn't the same principle apply that he can just eat what he likes?
Its not logical at all is it ? Nearly a whole portion of mac and cheese, chicken wings, 3 yorkshire puddings and a huge pile of sweetcorn ..for a 7 year old girl? Why pile her plate up like that if she knows she won't eat it ? What a waste ! I bet she shoves the leftovers down her piggy gob

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Elas portions blow my mind it's actually shocking. What is the logic exactly?? Pile it up knowing she won't eat it but she'll eat until she's full...why exactly?? Why not give her a portion that you know she WILL eat and she can ask for more if she fancies it?? It's so bizarre! The amount of food on that plate is ridiculous and unnecessary!

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Its not logical at all is it ? Nearly a whole portion of mac and cheese, chicken wings, 3 yorkshire puddings and a huge pile of sweetcorn ..for a 7 year old girl? Why pile her plate up like that if she knows she won't eat it ? What a waste ! I bet she shoves the leftovers down her piggy gob
I think that’s why she piles her plate so high, so she can eat the leftovers and pretend she is doing good by not wasting food! Then all her hun will give her praise🙄

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024

This is so true! Why not pile his plate up as well and apply the same backwards logic?? Bizarre!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
THAT ponytail style she does! 😂🤣 Just looks ridiculous EVERY TIME! Why does she NOT take care of her appearance ever now?! I know her dress sense is just horrendous, but at least she used to wear some makeup a few years ago….but now…never! And she’s looking more & more masculine. Especially when she scrapes her hair back like this!

AND finally today, we see proof by her telling all her followers what we already know…her stubborn attitude towards their disgusting feral ways!!! She starts shouting and waving about her arms madly to Sedat, saying to eat his dinner and to NOT CARE WHAT THE FOLLOWERS THINK ABOUT THE (DISGUSTING) NOISES HE MAKES EATING! 🤮🤮🤮

Yet again, Sevda giving 2 fingers to all of TikTok!

Keep it up Sevda! You’re shooting your own foot!

Attachments

• 425A5F98-31B1-49D2-97F4-CC982CB9D992.png
    425A5F98-31B1-49D2-97F4-CC982CB9D992.png
    585.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited: