Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I see this one. But there was another exchange that’s gone. But it was along the same lines.

IMG_4549.jpeg
I suspect they’ve gifted or given a discount at the very least… They seem very friendly with them all and it’s not like anyone is going to prove it’s an ad or gifted so they can say whatever they want… Also if it’s a large order it makes sense Begda would only get that much if she had it for free or discounted… She’s a stingy bleep when she has to dip into her own pocket

Mar 2, 2024
I suspect they’ve gifted or given a discount at the very least… They seem very friendly with them all and it’s not like anyone is going to prove it’s an ad or gifted so they can say whatever they want
💯 After the backlash last time, they definitely came to an agreement behind the scenes on this one. She still shouted them out for gifting a few things but made out that she paid for the rest. Win win.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Omg you have to be kidding me?! This restaurant is so unprofessional 😬 They just love some drama, don’t they. Yikes.

Lmao screenshot before they delete it. They took the comments from tattle. Also, celebrities?!?!

IMG_4551.jpeg
Right… Because this doesn’t seem like they’re trying too hard or anything 🤔😂 Think they’re lying even more now, methinks they protest too much 🤥

This is so unprofessional 🤣 Must be lacking in brain cells just like Begda and her family to be constantly commenting and sassing like this… What’s funny is it’s backfired for them as people still think it’s an ad and it’s another drama 🤣

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
Is this a case of “I want the viewers to think we are in a loving relationship but I actually secretly hate my husband and if I actually touch him, im worried he might think he is getting lucky”.. meanwhile Sedat is thinking “don’t touch me with your greasy fing chicken hands you controlling b” she isn’t even touching him! Even if it’s to hide the logo wouldn’t you actually put your hand on it and touch your husbands chest? How the do was Ewa conceived.. turkey baster 🥴

Attachments

• IMG_7902.png
    IMG_7902.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 17

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So Kolay grill has been reading on TL, screenshot a comment and addressed the comment on their IG account 😂
LMAO if they screenshot us too 🤣 Duck off Kolay Grill, stop gifting begs and change your social media strategy… It definitely looks like you’re friends with the Beg and her family and it’s funny you’re pretending you’re just a random takeaway/restaurant and yet desperate to defend Begda with all your might. I’ll give you a clue, most takeaways don’t sit there commenting on everything and doing clap backs to prove stuff, the fact that you’re doing that makes you look more suspicious and likely to be friends with Begda.

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
The restaurant seems unprofessional and desperate. They were all up in the comment section drama last time and even this time, they’re all over it. There was a comment on hairy tits’ video asking if it was an ad and the restaurant had responded saying no, Sevda and her parents had each placed and paid for separate orders. The entire exchange was deleted when I went back to look for it. IMO the restaurant should stay out of the fray. Their behaviour is thirsty and strange.

Even if they paid for the food, the restaurant did include free salads, rice, bulgur pilaf and juices obviously hoping for a shout out.
I agree. The restaurant seems unprofessional and desperate. Would put me off going to that restaurant if I lived near.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
LMAO if they screenshot us too 🤣 Duck off Kolay Grill, stop gifting begs and change your social media strategy… It definitely looks like you’re friends with the Beg and her family and it’s funny you’re pretending you’re just a random takeaway/restaurant and yet desperate to defend Begda with all your might. I’ll give you a clue, most takeaways don’t sit there commenting on everything and doing clap backs to prove stuff, the fact that you’re doing that makes you look more suspicious and likely to be friends with Begda.
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL COMMENTING AND DOING CLAP BACKS! I’d have nothing to do with this restaurant! If they are unprofessional in that way, it questions where else are they unprofessional within their restaurant? No thank you!! I’d spread round Stevenage if I lived near, NOT to attend or take out from this dodgy dive of a place!