Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Omg you have to be kidding me?! This restaurant is so unprofessional 😬 They just love some drama, don’t they. Yikes.

Lmao screenshot before they delete it. They took the comments from tattle. Also, celebrities?!?!

IMG_4551.jpeg
Tbh this is so unprofessional & weird. At this point i think restaurants owners are family friends of Sevs tbh bc no regular functioning restaurant would behave this way.

Also i checked their tiktok when sev tagged & theyve only posted 1 video. Instead of trying to leech off begda’s huns on her comment section & defending her honor on ig, they should worry abt promoting themselves on their own account 🤣

May 22, 2024
Australia
Tbh this is so unprofessional & weird. At this point i think restaurants owners are family friends of Sevs tbh bc no regular functioning restaurant would behave this way.

Also i checked their tiktok when sev tagged & theyve only posted 1 video. Instead of trying to leech off begda’s huns on her comment section & defending her honor on ig, they should worry abt promoting themselves on their own account 🤣
💯 this

Mar 2, 2024

100% agree they are family friends

May 22, 2024
Australia
Far from celebrity status. I actually think they are all deranged enough to believe it. Herself, her family and her followers. Meanwhile, she is absolutely destroying the lives and reputation of her family and friends. The sheer amount of stuff said about her on the internet is unbelievable and that is there permanently for Ewa and future generations to read. If that’s not enough to stop you doing what you’re doing, then I don’t know what is.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Omg you have to be kidding me?! This restaurant is so unprofessional 😬 They just love some drama, don’t they. Yikes.

Lmao screenshot before they delete it. They took the comments from tattle. Also, celebrities?!?!

IMG_4551.jpeg
Omg how unprofessional!!
And is it me or is this written in begda style? I wouldn’t be surprised if she was handling their socials! It’s all written so poorly and classless!

Mar 8, 2024
That restaurant screenshot is embarrassing and seems like sevda wrote it 😂😂 they sent them so much salid, so many sawwwccceesss and other sent free stuff too.. there was no need to send as much as they did.. it’s clear they’re mates or something cus no other customer would get this much stuff for free. I can’t believe they have commented what they have and then ol gash eyes has shared it 😂😂 and the fact they said celebrities has me howling. Yes punani peepers from Stevenage is so famous 😂😂 get a grip.
The tongue in the screenshots on here makes me fing sick.
And it’s odd she doesn’t touch sedat when she is hiding the logo. Most probably a kolay grill t shirt