Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Drunk Sev tonight, it’s like she has an alter ego when she’s drunk. She doesn’t just have one or two but has to drink it all. No Sedat to mock tonight so she’s mocking her mum cos she doesn’t want to drink too much. Ela witnessing her whole family drunk. If any of them needed to drive in an emergency they’d be stuck. One thing’s for sure, she’s not missing her husband at all. I wonder if Sedat truly misses her, absence makes the heart grow fonder etc or is it ‘out of sight out of mind’ for him.

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
What was Ela saying in that video where Sevda is making drink. She says something along the lines of “I’m going in the bathroom because I don’t want to hear…”
Is she talking about the iPad? She can’t hear her iPad so she’s going in the bathroom? I may have got that all wrong.
Also seems horrible/wrong for them to all be getting pissed/drinking around a 3 year old, sorry 7.

Apr 15, 2024
England
What was Ela saying in that video where Sevda is making drink. She says something along the lines of “I’m going in the bathroom because I don’t want to hear…”
Is she talking about the iPad? She can’t hear her iPad so she’s going in the bathroom? I may have got that all wrong.
Also seems horrible/wrong for them to all be getting pissed/drinking around a 3 year old, sorry 7.
Yeh I had to re-listen, she was saying about going to the bathroom cos she couldn’t hear as they were making a racket and probably knew what was to come. What a waste of her being there with the adults cos let’s be honest it’s not a holiday for her. Sev doesn’t care at all about her education, shocking really

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve just watched her insta stories.. and I just can’t..
the licking of her top teef is rife in the story.. I was disgusted by this.. but to then hear her say “will i have it with daddy?” I’m sorry.. I beg your finest of pardons.. daddy?! I may be the last one to notice this.. but no absolutely fing not. Id slap her round the face with some cos lettuce if she called him that in my company. I have to block her I think. I will have to just catch up on here. That’s absolutely fing done it for me.
This family are a bunch of wronguns. And they all have a platform. The world is fed!
My favourite post tonight. Absolutely made me chuckle you have 👏👏

Mar 2, 2024
It’s actually crazy when you think about it. I don’t know how many people on tiktok would get away with showing repeated, excessive drunken behaviour around their child? She’s a deadbeat mother - from the s she feeds her, the life skills she doesn’t teach her, the amount of school days she misses, constantly being subjected to all the adults in her life being totally sfaced. Throw in the house and the whole thing really is like an episode from Shameless. I can’t believe her followers see nothing wrong with any of this.

(Obviously Sedat bears responsibility as well but I focus my comments on Sevda because she’s the tiktok “celebrity” 🙄).

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
WOW!! So Ko-LIE grill isn’t all up in the drama just on videos where she’s showing their food. This is their comment on her Caesar salad EWM. WTF is wrong with this company? Don’t they have orders to fulfill or something? Absolutely batshit crazy behaviour.

IMG_4563.jpeg
They really need to stop now… It’s getting more and more obvious they all know each other.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Drunk Sev tonight, it’s like she has an alter ego when she’s drunk. She doesn’t just have one or two but has to drink it all. No Sedat to mock tonight so she’s mocking her mum cos she doesn’t want to drink too much. Ela witnessing her whole family drunk. If any of them needed to drive in an emergency they’d be stuck. One thing’s for sure, she’s not missing her husband at all. I wonder if Sedat truly misses her, absence makes the heart grow fonder etc or is it ‘out of sight out of mind’ for him.
Why are they getting drunk before travelling? 🥴 Like obviously the mum doesn’t want to be hungover before a long journey wtf