Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
Thing is, she’s not a ‘foodie’ at all. A ‘foodie’ is someone who knows good food, concentrates on the taste of the actual food and how it has been marinated or seasoned (not just flipping oregano, mint, chili flakes and lemon juice!…that’s the way she seasons EVERYTHING!…no other herbs or seasonings). A ‘foodie’ wants to know what local speciality is on the menu and wants to try it. A ‘foodie’ enjoys trying all kinds of new food, making sure they know the names of them to try again. Sevda just concentrates on dunking everything she eats into a dip, eats generally only what she is used to, and never varies her seasonings at all! A ‘foodie’ doesn’t smother everything in salt & lemon juice. Plus, let’s face it, Sevda very rarely ‘cooks’. She’s Queen of heating up frozen foods and getting takeaways!

She gets confused with thinking she’s a ‘foodie’ rather than a ‘pig’.
A foodie also has an extensive vocabulary to describe the depths of flavors and textures of a dish. Sevda just calls everything “stunning”.

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
She is acting like a spoilt, childish brat, trying to relive her life. She’s desperate for male attention so 💯 if given the opportunity she would go for it.

She’s going to ditch Ewa a lot of the next 2 weeks I can just see it. She already has so much time on her own anyway, selfish cow.
Yep, they’ve only just arrived there and already she has dumped the child on to Hairy Tits and Doormat.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Mine probably went up and told them Sev has 1.7 million followers 🙄 she didn’t even like or know what half the food was.
I think Sevda is either completely lying about people coming up to her and the restaurant owner asking if she’ll promote OR yes, Mine’s pumping her up to everyone as a celebrity! 😂🤣 I bet people respond by thinking “Who? Her? She looks like a fat frog!!” (Sevda)

Either way….here she goes again telling everyone she’s been spotted! WHO DOES THAT?? NO ONE SEVDA!!! They’re not full of themselves!! Just you!!! You’re laughed at in huge numbers, for this type of bragging behaviour! 🤣🙄

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I think it’s filter glitch or something, her cheeks bug me. She’s looking like Becki with those cheeks and billy the puppet
It’s a filter! But of course Sevda didn’t turn that filter on…remember….she told us last year it just somehow randomly came on when the entered Turkey! Cyprus must also have these magical powers in the air! 🙄🙄🙄

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I’m sorry! Was she flirting with the Pakistani guy???? Stupid s.
And no Sevda, not everyone is fing turkish you stupid fwit
How ignorant and rude when she said to the man “Oh I just thought you were Turkish because you just look like everyone round here ..Turkish!” I’d have slapped her if I was there and said to her “Oh, I assumed you were a frog because of your labia beady eyes!”

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I've noticed that ! When she goes for " hair laser removal " as the dumb f calls it - do they miss the tash of her upper lip ( not mocking facial hair- I'm a mix of Saudi , French, Italian as well as English.so know all about dark hair in places where you don't need it - bit of hair removal cream does the trick ) but why is it so brown ? And those wrinkly lips look like smokers lips.. are we sure she doesn't smoke? I know Sedation does..
She’s a smoker. And I think her laser hair removal person who Sevda had, has done a cheeky prank! They’ve missed out a bit on purpose 😉🤣😂 You can tell! 😂🤣