Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The amount of food they consumed last night 😳
I find when having smaller bits for dinner, I get full quicker. They just kept eating and eating and eating and ordering more bread and eating and eating.
Wowzers. I don’t think two men could have eaten that much food.
As always, it’s all about Sevda. There was no need for her to film all of that food and while she was eating.

I say it so often on here, she has no fing shame. There are people in the world who have absolutely nothing right now, they are scraping the floor for crumbs, and you have Sevda showing off every single bit of food she eats.
She needs to wake up and read the room.
I am disgusted in her behaviour. She is an adult but she doesn’t quite get it.

Mar 8, 2024
I find when having smaller bits for dinner, I get full quicker. They just kept eating and eating and eating and ordering more bread and eating and eating.
As always, it’s all about Sevda. There was no need for her to film all of that food and while she was eating.

I say it so often on here, she has no fing shame. There are people in the world who have absolutely nothing right now, they are scraping the floor for crumbs, and you have Sevda showing off every single bit of food she eats.
She’s deluded. And she is just an all round t

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Am I the only one who's dislike for this female has turned into total disgust and hatred due to her foul and stomach-churning eating habits, her belittling of Sedat on a regular basis and her disregard for her daughter's education and wellbeing?
You are not alone in feeling like this !! I don't use the word " t " very often... until now, it's the only word to describe her !

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
She doesn’t use filters, she’s naturally blurry 🙄
The filters are on full blast blurring out her skin, chiselling her cheeks and softening her look. I can’t believe the amount of food these girls can chow down. After travelling in a plane and eating so much crap and so many different things, she’ll be bloated and feeling so sick and off not to mention the alcohol consumption. The binge eating is sickening including Mine who doesn’t give one fawk what she eats. Giving me Becki vibes. So gross really. I don’t know what Begda did to lose weight. Maybe the gastric balloon. There is no way she could slap back all that food with a lap band (with no restriction) or gastric bypass even after stretching her stomach. She should be embarrassed

May 22, 2024
Australia
She absolutely disgusts me
I’ll have to do a list
1. She has no manners at all
2. She’s so fing fake
3. She eats like a fing pig in a trough
4. She is so tight it’s embarrassing
5. She is vile to her husband and his fsmily
6. She thinks she’s amazing
7. She thinks she’s stunning
8. She thinks she’s a good parent
9. She’s an irresponsible parent for her lack of regard towards ewa being in school
10. She freezes anything she can cus she’s a miserable t
11. She has a real nasty side to her that slips out every now and then
12. She’s an absolute t
So in summary yes.. she’s fing disgusts me for several reasons.
One of the best posts yet 👏

LMack

Mar 2, 2024

Notice neither of them have posted anything recent on tiktok for today? Her IG is just fathers day stuff . Hairy Daddy with his rug of chest hair has posted ... are they suffering? I hope so ! 😀