Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Can you imagine. Harping on every single fing day that you don't stop and you're so busy and you're so tired and you're such a victim feel sorry for me I have such a hard life and you don't sleep because you've got (fake) anxiety. You go on holiday for two weeks to Cyprus. And what do you do. Not put your phone down and relax and take a break to recharge. Oh no. Focus on finding a quiet place in the busy restaurant so you can film. Find a supermarket so you can film. Eat and film. Drink and film. Report fake accounts on Tiktok. Police your comments section 24/7. Post weak clapbacks. She is fing OBSESSED. At this point I genuinely think it's a mental health condition. It's certainly not fing normal that's for sure.

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
SHOCK 😂😂 Didn't we say this was incoming after we took the piss that she hadn't moved from 1.7 in agers 😂😂 old Sevs been shopping and this time it wasn't in a Cypriot supermarket. Cue the celebration tomorrow and the hand on chest eyes closed post "fank you so much guys...aaah I can't believe it little old me I went viwal for just posting my daughter's packed lunch and now look...and it's all down to you guys fank you I'm so gwateful fank you guys". t.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-17-22-49-49-084_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-17-22-49-49-084_com.zhiliaoapp.musically-edit.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 55
Apr 15, 2024
England
SHOCK 😂😂 Didn't we say this was incoming after we took the piss that she hadn't moved from 1.7 in agers 😂😂 old Sevs been shopping and this time it wasn't in a Cypriot supermarket. Cue the celebration tomorrow and the hand on chest eyes closed post "fank you so much guys...aaah I can't believe it little old me I went viwal for just posting my daughter's packed lunch and now look...and it's all down to you guys fank you I'm so gwateful fank you guys". t.
She’s so transparent. Sev, at this rate you might as well join us on here and reply back to us with your comebacks, cut out the middle man (TikTok)

Mar 2, 2024
So she was talking about a boat cruise for Father’s Day and looks like that never happened (otherwise guarantee they would have filmed it) unless I missed it.. won’t spend money unless it’s on food or grog.. what’s the point of overseas when you don’t explore and do things like a boat cruise.. it’s crazy to me

Last edited:

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So she was talking about a boat cruise for Father’s Day and looks like that never happened (otherwise guarantee they would have filmed it) unless I missed it.. won’t spend money h less it’s on food or grog.. what’s the point of overseas when you don’t explore and do things like a boat cruise.. it’s crazy to me
When is the hairy creepy big busted bucktoothed pervert's birthday? Because I'm sure she'd be posting what SHE'S done for Daddy's birfday.

Mar 8, 2024
This woman needs to come off tiktok permanently. It rules her life. And instagram. She can’t not post. Even on holiday she is still filming fing everything. Sedats having a ball with his mates and relaxing. Bet he’s made up to be away from her for this long.
Her sister has something missing in her brain. She glitches when she talks. Maybe she has a stutter or something, but she isn’t fully there in the head like.

May 22, 2024
Australia
Can you imagine. Harping on every single fing day that you don't stop and you're so busy and you're so tired and you're such a victim feel sorry for me I have such a hard life and you don't sleep because you've got (fake) anxiety. You go on holiday for two weeks to Cyprus. And what do you do. Not put your phone down and relax and take a break to recharge. Oh no. Focus on finding a quiet place in the busy restaurant so you can film. Find a supermarket so you can film. Eat and film. Drink and film. Report fake accounts on Tiktok. Police your comments section 24/7. Post weak clapbacks. She is fing OBSESSED. At this point I genuinely think it's a mental health condition. It's certainly not fing normal that's for sure.
I have called the mental health issue before here. Nothing wrong with having a mental health issue, but the longer it’s untreated the worse it gets. Not sure if there is much they can do for personality disorders but needs some sort of intervention.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
If I have never been to a country before, I do my research beforehand and make sure to visit historic places or museums. What’s the point in going to a country (especially a country your parents were born in) and sitting by a pool and going to a supermarket. Just makes no sense.
She’s your typical heffer, tan and drink. And her poor child must be so bored!

Also why so surprised by all of the things you can get in the uk? Biscoff isn’t exclusive to the uk, neither is babybel and everything else she saw. Get over it Sevda. It’s nothing new.
I honestly thought the supermarket video was a joke at first! Ever since I was a child, holiday spot supermarkets in other countries stock selections of popular British foods, German foods and other European foods! Duhhh! 🙄 Also, errrm, MOST supermarkets stock a variety of fresh fruit & veg! Duhhhh! 🙄 And they sell a selection of popular British brands frozen foods! Duhhh!!! 🙄

I honestly think this family have lived under a brick for the last 30 years!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So tonight Sevda tries to convince us that the greasy, sloppy, mass produced foods that we’ve all been subjected to see from the dinner buffet every night in that certain hotel are nice??!!! That “You can’t beat a buffet dinner” she says!

Well, I have need for you Sevda! You sure as hell can!!! This hotel you are at, the dinner buffets so far look awful. No thank you! I’d much rather eat out away from it all!

Here she is eating the greasy chewy meat (like last night’s meat) and she has trouble even cutting it up and trying to stab it onto the fork….even though she’s actually doing a decent job at trying to cut up for once! Notice the greasy long veins of fat springing off it! Cooking wise, that’s a sign of overcooking and it also signifies a poor quality cut of meat 🤮🤮🤮 Plus the same vegetables every night, including overcooked artichoke being shown tonight and sloppy heated up grilled veg, not fresh out the oven with chargrilled edges.

Sevda, you don’t know good cooked food at all. You’re happy with the frozen oven chips they serve up there, the chewy greasy meat and a hundred store bought dips they serve up!

Attachments

• IMG_7263.jpeg
    IMG_7263.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7264.jpeg
    IMG_7264.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7265.jpeg
    IMG_7265.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7266.jpeg
    IMG_7266.jpeg