Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She says Ela doesn't have exams anytime soon but fails to see the full context - all the learning now builds up for those exams when they happen. Every bit of school she misses now will affect her learning and she won't do well in the exams.

I also hate seeing kids literally hunched over screens like that, at least encourage her to hold it up so her posture isn't so terrible.

I hope she isn't enjoying it, I hope she's bored and secretly hates the food. Serves her right for being so selfish.

Mar 2, 2024
I was just thinking the same. Ela’s posture is awful - Sevda is such a horrible, neglectful mom in so many ways.

Why didn’t she research the hotel and see if there were shops nearby when she booked it? The whole thing just looks awful. And you know she hates it because she barely shows anything of the hotel. When she’s in Turkey, she talks non stop about all the amenities available. You can tell her followers aren’t impressed either - you don’t see too many people asking which hotel it is 😂 (unlike when she was at the last resort in Turkey).

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
I was just thinking the same. Ela’s posture is awful - Sevda is such a horrible, neglectful mom in so many ways.

Why didn’t she research the hotel and see if there were shops nearby when she booked it? The whole thing just looks awful. And you know she hates it because she barely shows anything of the hotel. When she’s in Turkey, she talks non stop about all the amenities available. You can tell her followers aren’t impressed either - you don’t see too many people asking which hotel it is 😂 (unlike when she was at the last resort in Turkey).
I did wonder the other day about why you wouldn't research a place before booking it . I always do it - check out Trip Advisor for reviews , check out where it's close to - is it near to bars, restaurants, shops? - what attractions/sightseeing is available etc. Silly cow . Its making me wonder, if originally Hairy and Doormat wanted to go there by themselves , but then she decided to tag along with them and do her Saintly act of supposedly paying for it ?

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
I did wonder the other day about why you wouldn't research a place before booking it . I always do it - check out Trip Advisor for reviews , check out where it's close to - is it near to bars, restaurants, shops? - what attractions/sightseeing is available etc. Silly cow . It’s making me wonder, if originally Hairy and Doormat wanted to go there by themselves , but then she decided to tag along with them and do her Saintly act of supposedly paying for it ?
Actually I bet that’s that happened !! Sev even said the kind of holiday they prefer is sitting by the pool and the sea! There is prob a kids club that ewa could go to but she won’t as she doesn’t know how to interact with kids her own age!

Mar 2, 2024
About the dad’s chow mein video that someone mentioned earlier - I had to go watch it. The noodles were spaghetti! He didn’t like it or the chicken at all and Seagull Sevda swoops in without asking and takes a piece of chicken off his plate. She goes on to contradict him and say the chicken is nice and that it just needs sweet and sour sauce over it. Proving what many have said here - she uses sauces to cover up bland, bad tasting food. The dad looked so disgusted by that meal yet Sevda would drown it in sauce and moan over it.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Why did she have to go for 2 weeks though? Hairy’s birthday is now over and they can visit their Nan’s grave and family in the time remaining. Also it seems like she’s over the whack hotel that’s full of kids and not near anything. She could’ve just done a week in Cyprus and then come home so Ela doesn’t miss so much school. Her parents can stay longer. They don’t need her to hold their hand as they travel around Cyprus.
She just wanted an excuse to sunbathe by the pool for 2 weeks 🤣

Whilst I like a beach holiday now and again, I don’t get how she never wants to do any cultural or city holidays and find stuff out about other countries outside of Turkey? She’s in Cyprus and has barely seen anything. All she seems to care about is having as many holidays as possible by the pool, stuffing her face and getting pissed.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
About the dad’s chow mein video that someone mentioned earlier - I had to go watch it. The noodles were spaghetti! He didn’t like it or the chicken at all and Seagull Sevda swoops in without asking and takes a piece of chicken off his plate. She goes on to contradict him and say the chicken is nice and that it just needs sweet and sour sauce over it. Proving what many have said here - she uses sauces to cover up bland, bad tasting food. The dad looked so disgusted by that meal yet Sevda would drown it in sauce and moan over it.
Sev is used to se tasting processed frozen foods so her palate is used to that tbh 😶 I don’t get how she can eat so much se even when she’s at home. It’s not healthy or even decent tasting food. For most people it’s stuff they use after 12 hour shift or as an occasional freezer tea, she eats that stuff practically every day.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I did wonder the other day about why you wouldn't research a place before booking it . I always do it - check out Trip Advisor for reviews , check out where it's close to - is it near to bars, restaurants, shops? - what attractions/sightseeing is available etc. Silly cow . Its making me wonder, if originally Hairy and Doormat wanted to go there by themselves , but then she decided to tag along with them and do her Saintly act of supposedly paying for it ?
I think her parents would have wanted to connect more with their roots, but Saint Sev booked two weeks for them all in that resort (which in all honestly could be a resort anywhere, why even bother going to Cyprus?) She’s not found out anything about her heritage so really it seems a bit of a waste.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She says Ela doesn't have exams anytime soon but fails to see the full context - all the learning now builds up for those exams when they happen. Every bit of school she misses now will affect her learning and she won't do well in the exams.

I also hate seeing kids literally hunched over screens like that, at least encourage her to hold it up so her posture isn't so terrible.

I hope she isn't enjoying it, I hope she's bored and secretly hates the food. Serves her right for being so selfish.
Didn’t Ela have SATs in May? Wonder how she did and how much additional support she’ll need going into juniors

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Starting to wonder if she’s booked this cus sedat was going away. She couldn’t be at home and he’s on holiday. Just had to pay for the others to go and use her dad’s birthday as an excuse.
The way she turned Sedat doing his teeth on the cheap in Turkey last year into a 2 week holiday including Ela and taking her out from school. Just let the man go on his own 🙄 But she can’t feel like she’s missing out. He literally went back to his home town so it’s not like he’s going to be stuck or needed her help.