Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
She is so fing obnoxious. Nearly every meal she has to make a comment about how it needs “chilli flakes”. I kept thinking it strange that the resort has none?! She sure acts like no chilli flakes are available.

And then I see this comment. So why does she feel the need to keep saying it instead of shutting the do up and just getting some for her food?

IMG_4619.jpeg

Mar 2, 2024
Wowzers!! The size of that baclava that she shoved into her gob then couldn’t chew it it was so big!!!
Could see right up her nose too. How vile!
She looked like she was going to choke on it. Who does that in front of people/family you’ve never met before. And filming herself doing it. She has no self awareness or shame.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Wow, this is the real Sevda without filters😳.Such a fake liar! Have a bloody holiday with your family without spending 24 hrs on your phone.Thats what normal people do! Your obsessed woman, get help!!
Unfiltered, she often looks a completely different person! I know 4 colleagues who have seen her at a few events and they were stunned how different she is off camera. Fatter, face bigger all round, very poor skin, hair even dryer looking and she’s VERY loud and talks over people rudely. Well, we can tell that rudeness from her videos!