Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She definitely doesn’t miss Sedat and probably vice versa. She only mentions him as a token gesture here and there
Let’s face it, Sedat will be having the time of his life, away from Sevda! He can be totally himself! No more false….“dis is good, yeah, Sevda, thank you”….said right after one of her beady eyed stares at him or when she says “everyone enjoying it?!!”

He’ll be loving his mother’s cooking and the freedom he has to hang out with his friends instead of being locked up in Sevds’s old peoples home, eating freezer foods and takeaways he doesn’t like!

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Does anyone else find it odd that her TT contributions are becoming less and less frequent? Surely, if I’m correct in thinking that she gets a financial reward for all likes and interactions on her videos, she’d be posting more and not less. Something isn’t right. TT is her main wage earner but she’s not going to earn much whilst she’s being so selective about what she shares. Is she running scared because platforms such as ours are exposing her for the horror that she actually is? What are your thoughts?

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Does anyone else find it odd that her TT contributions are becoming less and less frequent? Surely, if I’m correct in thinking that she gets a financial reward for all likes and interactions on her videos, she’d be posting more and not less. Something isn’t right. TT is her main wage earner but she’s not going to earn much whilst she’s being so selective about what she shares. Is she running scared because platforms such as ours are exposing her for the horror that she actually is? What are your thoughts?
TikTok have changed their creator fund rules so she won’t be earning as much from posting constant videos. She has seriously cut down her videos since the change came into play. That or she’s secretly back “in pharmacy” 🥸

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
lol so how many called it her new post about missing sedat Rocco etc and Ella and the teddy and her anniversary, yep I smell bullshit

Edited
It’s so abvoius she would do this
And also taking glass bottles to the pool side as well is a massive NO
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Well well well 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Funny how suddenly she misses sedat and wocco.
It also looked like she had written some notes (things to mention in the video) that she kept looking down at to make sure she didn’t forget to address certain things.

Two weeks away from home is a long time. Surely everyone knows not to go to the same hotel for TWO whole weeks, it can get homesick. But Sevda was homesick the second day after realising no one knows who she is there 😂😂

Servers her right.

Sedation is HAVING THE TIME OF HIS LIFE! There is no way that he misses Sevda, absolutely no way you could miss that narc, bullying b.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
TikTok have changed their creator fund rules so she won’t be earning as much from posting constant videos. She has seriously cut down her videos since the change came into play. That or she’s secretly back “in pharmacy” 🥸
Her content is stale as well and she needs to revamp it. There's a limit to how many WIEIAD that people want to see as her food is crap . No-one wants to see OOOD all the time either as its all Shein stuff. Barely posting Ewa as well as we keep reporting her and getting her violations! I think she's in trouble!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
YES!!!! 🤣Just as some lovely person on here guessed! (not sure which one of you it was)…..but after several comments on here about no mention of Sedat by Sevda or that she’s missing him, etc or missing “Wocco”…….just as the person guessed…..she’s read on here, and comeback with a video just now saying she’s missing Sedat and that hearing from him, they both are homesick and her & Ela are missing “Wocco” too. By-the-way, she lights up way more talking about “Wocco”‘than Sedat! She looks like she has chemistry between her & Wocco! 😳🙈

HILARIOUS!! She sounds 100 fake!!! Saying how it’s their wedding anniversary on the 27th but they won’t see each other but how Doormat is going look after Ela so her & Sedat can go out for a meal together when they are back….

…hmmm….question for you Sevda…. WHY HAVE YOU, DURING YOUR YEARS ON TIKTOK, NEVER GONE FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH SEDAT?? (besides when on holiday with him…but then Ela is with you both anyway!) It’s never just the two of you ?? It’s never happened!!! You’re all talk and no action! I’m saying this on purpose because I know you’ll read this and everyone’s doubts that it will actually happen …and SO… you will make sure you WILL go out with him to prove us all wrong and to try and kill the talk of your loveless marriage. Go ahead! Book the date with Sedat! Not because I have a hope something will re-light between you ….but more the fact it will be nice for Sedat to get a decent meal than the rubbish you serve up!

You mumbling on about missing Sedat and going for a night out with him sounds so false!! You can detect ZERO emotion or sincerity in your video!! You both nave zero chemistry between you, which is noted now by thousands. It’s joked about widely on several forums now. Your marriage was out of desperation. You were very young & morbidly obese at the time when you were wanting to get married. Your confidence was very low. You hooked up with someone with learning/mental difficulties, became friends, he was welcomed into the family and because you were concerned that anyone else would not want to marry you, you settled with Sedat becoming your husband. It’s sad but it’s the truth and your cousins & family all say this.

You even did a music video with Sedat all about you being scared he’d run off with someone else and you acted out a scene, pleading him to stay with you. You wrote in the comments that you were very young with no confidence and scared Sedat would leave you.

How things have changed!!! You are now the opposite…FULL OF YOURSELF and awful towards SEDAT!!

Such a sad story.

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
mummy going to babysit so her and sedat can go for a meal for their anniversary, this will be a first as she always takes Ella with them lol 😂 to late to act like your missing him love him, actions speak louder then words my dear lol 😂
Been married 9 years together for 14 and do you want a prize medal, I have been married 35 years and together for 37 years, and my marriage is nothing like hers lol 😂 don’t get me wrong I could murder him at times but I have never demoralised him in front of people not he has me either

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
YES! Just as some lovely person on here guessed! After several comments on here about no mention of Sedat by Sevda or that she’s missing him, etc or missing “Wocco”…….just as the person guessed…..she’s read on here as she does daily, and comeback with a video just now saying she’s missing Sedat and they both are homesick and her & Ela are missing “Wocco” too.

HILARIOUS!! She sounds 100 fake!!! Saying how it’s their wedding anniversary on the 27th but they won’t see each other but how Doormat is going look after Ela so her & Sedat can go out for a meal together when they are back….

…hmmm….question for you Sevda…. WHY HAVE YOU, DURING YOUR YEARS ON TIKTOK, NEVER GONE FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH SEDAT??? Just the two of you ?? It’s never happened!!!

That’s why I think you mumbling on about missing Sedat and going for a night out with him sounds so false!! You can detect ZERO emotion or sincerity in your video!! You both nave zero chemistry between you, which is noted now ny thousands. It’s joked about widely on several forums now. Your marriage was out of desperation you wanting to get married whilst you were morbidly obese. Your confidence was very low. You hooked up with someone with learning/mental difficulties because you were concerned anyone else would not want to marry you. It’s sad but it’s the truth and your cousins & family all say this.

You even did a music video with Sedat all about you being scared he’d run off with someone else and you acted out a scene, pleading him to stay with you. You wrote in the comments that you were very young with no confidence and scared Sedat would leave you.

How things have changed!!! You are now the opposite…FULL OF YOURSELF and awful towards SEDAT!!!
You have nailed it to the true facts and there is a digital footprint as well