Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
PISSING MYSELF!!! HELLO SEV! 😂😂😂😂 She is so dumb it's shocking 😂😂 if ever there was any proof needed we have it there in black and white today 😂😂 I love how we must be on her mind all the time!!

Also Sev YOU booked for two weeks YOU knew it'd be on your anniversary. So YOU can go do yourself if you're after any smpafy now. Hope the rest of your week is as s as it's been so far 😂😂

Mar 2, 2024
Why would you do a two week holiday if you had a certain budget. Surely one week is enough but stay somewhere nicer perhaps.. dumb b..

She goes on about two weeks being too long.. I reckon she would go two weeks without any real contact with him or real discussion when they are both at home..

She is so full of s. She wants to go home because no one is recognising her and she thinks she has more of a chance in the UK.

I also saw that unit, Becky had that s looking brownie from Made by Alannah so she probably wants to get home to feed her gob with the free s

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
PISSING MYSELF!!! HELLO SEV! 😂😂😂😂 She is so dumb it's shocking 😂😂 if ever there was any proof needed we have it there in black and white today 😂😂 I love how we must be on her mind all the time!!

Also Sev YOU booked for two weeks YOU knew it'd be on your anniversary. So YOU can go do yourself if you're after any smpafy now. Hope the rest of your week is as s as it's been so far 😂😂
You make me laugh so much!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
She’s the worst actress I’ve ever come across.
Pretending to be all sad because she misses sedat and is home sick.
Nah, she’s just run out of money so has to stick with two meals only at the hotel.

And her stupid fing followers all feeling sorry for her???? THEYRE SO BLIND! Seriously, someone tell me, why are they so stupid? We are living in a world of very thick people brought up on TikTok 😂😂

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s the worst actress I’ve ever come across.
Pretending to be all sad because she misses sedat and is home sick.
Nah, she’s just run out of money so has to stick with two meals only at the hotel.

And her stupid fing followers all feeling sorry for her???? THEYRE SO BLIND! Seriously, someone tell me, why are they so stupid? We are living in a world of very thick people brought up on TikTok 😂😂
A large percentage of her 1.8 million followers will be of this low form intelligence. You can tell by comments left! 🤣 When you think how there must be probably millions, If not a billion or more on the whole of TikTok, there will be a certain amount of very low intelligent people on there. Sevda gets alot of the lose intelligence following her…it’s obvious.

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
The assumption her SIL’s apartment is at her disposal. She’s so entitled! Also, as if Sevda would ever go with Sedat and Ela to Side together on holiday. I don’t think we will see her opt for anything that isn’t a tacky all inclusive going forward. Her face has been tripping her for nearly 2 weeks solid that she’s had to pay for drinks and chips 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_7146.jpeg
    IMG_7146.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 48

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The assumption her SIL’s apartment is at her disposal. She’s so entitled! Also, as if Sevda would ever go with Sedat and Ela to Side together on holiday. I don’t think we will see her opt for anything that isn’t a tacky all inclusive going forward. Her face has been tripping her for nearly 2 weeks solid that she’s had to pay for drinks and chips 🤣

“There for us” ….. erm, I’m pretty sure the SIL didn’t buy it for them! What an entitled b!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Notice how she hasn’t been waking up at 6am this holiday…
But when she’s at sedats mums house or with the SIL at her apartment or even last holiday she went with sedat she was always posting that she’s woken up at 6am and everyone else is asleep.
Seems odd and also ela usually wakes early too and she has to always make a a point that her and ela are up early.

Apr 15, 2024
England
Notice how she hasn’t been waking up at 6am this holiday…
But when she’s at sedats mums house or with the SIL at her apartment or even last holiday she went with sedat she was always posting that she’s woken up at 6am and everyone else is asleep.
Seems odd and also ela usually wakes early too and she has to always make a a point that her and ela are up early.
It’s cos she’s always on the drink so needs to sleep in aka hungover

Mar 2, 2024
She’s just too predictable. As someone mentioned, like she has written a list of things she wants to address because they’ve been brought up. Down to bringing up Ela suddenly being upset and needing the stuffed toy called Rocco again. Funny that hasn’t been mentioned until someone mentioned it here today.

Someone mentioned earlier that she sticks to the same food nearly every day because clearly the buffet isn’t that great. Will she address that next? lol

Mar 26, 2024
Cambridge
A conversation with my 4 year old daughter has just made me realise how young Ela is for her age.

My daughter still in pre-school (starts reception this September) is moaning to me that she still has to wear her peppa pig hat she took in last year. She isn't happy about it and said she is too big for peppa pig now!!

I've ordered her a new hat because dint want her to feel embarrassed by it. They have to have one with the neck thing at the back of the neck so haven't got one at home.