Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
It must feel like Groundhog day to her, everyday having the same food, same buffet. But the parents and sister aren’t complaining, it seems like they’re just getting on with it and probably trying to make the best of it. This holiday has really shown her true colours, I know we keep repeating here but it’s true. And as someone mentioned why did she buy the cheese so early and not buy it today, a day before they’re due to leave

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Speaking of cheese. I grated myself some mature cheddar to put on my jacket potato last night, and as I was grating it, I thought to myself, when was the last time I grated some cheese, and I couldn’t remember, it was that long ago. And the I thought of Sevda, and how she goes through so much cheese, three times away for each person in her house….
Ugh, my stomach and cholesterol level could NEVER!!!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
do me the drama on Insta! You went on holiday and didn't like the hotel. That's it. End of story. It happens. Now shut the do up about it for fs sake. fing attention seeking drama queen. do off seriously.
She really does need to shut the do up right now. Self entitled spoilt little princess . I hope she gets whacked with a massive fine from the school and a fing prosecution order for her child's attendance. I hope Sedat , comes back home briefly , packs all of his belongings and leaves you to do off back to Turkey .

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
She really does need to shut the do up right now. Self entitled spoilt little princess . I hope she gets whacked with a massive fine from the school and a fing prosecution order for her child's attendance. I hope Sedat , comes back home briefly , packs all of his belongings and leaves you to do off back to Turkey .
The fine waiting for her when she gets home is the icing on the cake. Hopefully it tips her over the edge 🤞

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
So basically you spent £6k on this holiday it's been s you know you're running out of money because your Tiktoks s and won't be able to afford 7 holidays a year so using the excuse that you now need to go in term time and it's expensive so you'll be sponging off your sister in law and mother in law next time you're away. Got it. t.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They wasn’t good enough before when she was at the height off her begging
How many times has she said she doesn’t like the Mil cooking etc and home and Ella doesn’t
The SIL apartment last time I remember her leaving Ella in the apartment with SIL girls so they could go food shopping sorry get her drink etc

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD
BEST GET BANGING OUT THE sE OF TIKTOC SHOP LIKE THE REST OF THE BEGS

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She’s palmed ela onto her family so she can sit by the pool, have a big moan on instagram, and sit on her phone.
What a disgraceful mother!!

Anyone else think mine would make a better parent to that child? I certainly do!
💯 Mine would make a much better Mum than Sevda!! That Insta!! SHUT UP SEVDA!! So you didn’t like the hotel! So what?! You win some, you lose some! MOVE ON!!! Sitting there like an inflated princess on the sun lounger being a tight ass by not having lunch at the beach restaurant with daughter & family on your last full day! GROW UP !!! You are PATHETIC!!! YOU LIVE FOR CONSTANT ATTENTION & PRAISE!! Listen to yourself talking about Turkish Cypriot followers coming up to you to say ‘hello’ !!!! WHO ELSE ON TIKTOK EVER MENTIONS THIS?? (with less and more followers than you). You sound ridiculous!!! You need to GROW UP!!!!!! I’ve actually gained some respect for Mine and your parents. They still eat feral like..but my goodness they do NOT have an air of ‘entitlement’ about them! They are doing what we all do on a holiday where we may be disappointed with staff or the hotel… they are making the most of having a good time and not sitting on their cameras slagging off the staff!! Especially as the hotel have apologised!! You just want unwarranted compensation! That’s what you are after! Evil eye will get you Sevda! I’m a big believer in Karma and I see it all the time! What you sew out, you will reap! All your unfair and unwarranted behaviour will bounce back and you will receive poor favour & people will complain BIG time about you that will hold repercussions.

By the way, your nose has swollen even bigger and you look an absolute wreck, burnt orange hair included!

Oh and “Sad Anniversary to you & Sedat!” 9 years of a strange, unhinged, dysfunctional, & sad marriage!

To finish off…. You don’t need to worry about NOT feeling like posting videos, honestly! It’s been a welcome relief and treat for everyone!

Last edited:

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She wanted to stay in a hotel because she didn’t want to do food shopping? She’s spent practically the whole trip food shopping.
IMG_0212.jpeg
Howling this holiday was a rest for hairy and dopey ermmmm think it’s been hard work for them tbh looking after YOUR child and wiping your arse lol 😂

Ohhhhh how pissed of will she be dopey going to do sisters washing lmao 🤣

No wonder mine said they all secretly happy about going home a rest from her

The recommendation will be a dig at Cinders wish I bet lol 😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I personally think she is pissed cause she has had to payout for drinks and food and isn’t drunk from the morning till going to bed and also that Sedat is probably having the most amazing time and even the SIL is all happy vibes as well saying what she has planned when been in Antalya lol sounds like even her daughters BF is going as well so BEGDA darling sounds like no room in inn but knowing you, you will find a way of going over and spoiling it for them like last time, moaning that they liked to sleep in and you have to be quiet etc etc etc
Only time you seemed happy when you was pissed and ramming free food down your gob others had cooked and bought
Morals she has none

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
💯 Mine would make a much better Mum than Sevda!! That Insta!! SHUT UP SEVDA!! So you didn’t like the hotel! So what?! You win some, you lose some! MOVE ON!!! Sitting there like an inflated princess on the sun lounger being a tight ass by not having lunch at the beach restaurant with daughter & family on your last full day! GROW UP !!! You are PATHETIC!!! YOU LIVE FOR CONSTANT ATTENTION & PRAISE!! Listen to yourself talking about Turkish Cypriot followers coming up to you to say ‘hello’ !!!! WHO ELSE ON TIKTOK EVER MENTIONS THIS?? (with less and more followers than you). You sound ridiculous!!! You need to GROW UP!!!!!! I’ve actually gained some respect for Mine and your parents. They still eat feral like..but my goodness they do NOT have an air of ‘entitlement’ about them! They are doing what we all do on a holiday where we may be disappointed with staff or the hotel… they are making the most of having a good time and not sitting on their cameras slagging off the staff!! Especially as the hotel have apologised!! You just want unwarranted compensation! That’s what you are after! Evil eye will get you Sevda! I’m a big believer in Karma and I see it all the time! What you sew out, you will reap! All your unfair and unwarranted behaviour will bounce back and you will receive poor favour & people will complain BIG time about you that will hold repercussions.

By the way, your nose has swollen even bigger and you look an absolute wreck, burnt orange hair included!

Oh and “Sad Anniversary to you & Sedat!” 9 years of a strange, unhinged, dysfunctional, & sad marriage!

To finish off…. You don’t need to worry about NOT feeling like posting videos, honestly! It’s been a welcome relief and treat for everyone!

I too have a little respect for mine and the dad, okay they’re anoying in their EWM videos at home, however….theyre harmless, they’re not nasty, they seem to be making the best out of a not great situation, they are normal, slow, but normal.

Sevda is everything I have mentioned above, harmful, nasty, entitled, spiteful, classless.
Go home Sevda; go back to selling s on TikTok looking like a tramp. You begging t.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I too have a little respect for mine and the dad, okay they’re anoying in their EWM videos at home, however….theyre harmless, they’re not nasty, they seem to be making the best out of a not great situation, they are normal, slow, but normal.

Sevda is everything I have mentioned above, harmful, nasty, entitled, spiteful, classless.
Go home Sevda; go back to selling s on TikTok looking like a tramp. You begging t.
Yes, go back to doing what you have had to start doing… along with what a lot of creators (like you) with little engagement do…try to sell TikTok tat!! That’s your “ad’s” these days! Pfft! Common and tacky! 🤣😂🤣😂

Mar 2, 2024
I think it’s safe to say she’s not had a good holiday, bloody hell she doesn’t half go on how fing boring 😴 😴 😴…. I’m just replying to my work emails I’m gonna be super busy blah blah blah, I’m not having lunch I’m thirsty blah blah blah, none of the staff will get me a drink blah blah blah, sedat rang me at 5am blah blah blah, some people recognised me blah fing blah.