Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 2, 2024
(I’m so sorry to put there here but I have no where else to ask)
I didn’t know who cinderswish was till today on here, then I found her husbands page,
Please someone tell me what is up with that pervert??? Is he gay? I know the acting is OTT but he gives jimmy savile vibes and it’s creepy!!!!! How could you be married to that?
I’ve never seen him I’m gonna have a look 👀

May 22, 2024
Australia
(I’m so sorry to put there here but I have no where else to ask)
I didn’t know who cinderswish was till today on here, then I found her husbands page,
Please someone tell me what is up with that pervert??? Is he gay? I know the acting is OTT but he gives jimmy savile vibes and it’s creepy!!!!! How could you be married to that?
He’s a creep the way he talks to her under the guise of “hyping her up”! And everyone falls for it and loves it and wants a relationship like theirs! Mind boggling.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Kicking And Screaming Tantrum GIF
Braggy Aggy in the Hotel Lobby when they tell her to do off.... not so braggy now hey!!!

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
“I’m probably not going to come back to Norf Cyprus for a while” 😂

You don’t say! She’s already distancing herself from it by saying the family they have there aren’t super close whereas Sedat has his parents in Turkey to justify why she’s never going back 😂
And she hates them as well ( even thou she says she don’t but we know she does in the way she belittles them)
Oh dear Begda running out of places to go
Probably the Cyprus family didn’t like her and told mummy and daddy not to to bring her lol 😂 more like it
I mean you meet family for the first time and all you do is set up your phone and ring light and film wtf

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
The fact that I’m going there now to watch this, has disturbed me! Hahahhaha
Want to be incredibly grossed out? Go to CW TikTok and there’s a video of him dancing in a grey tracksuit with no underwear on it appears.

Omg! What have I just watched! You can see EVERYTHING!!!
You just WOULD NOT post that!!