Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Has she never had a Turkish coffee before? I’m getting sourdough bread and avocado vibes from this. I’d laugh my head off if she’s been thumping her chest shouting “Turkish” this and “Turkish” that and she’s never even had a Turkish coffee. She certainly had no idea how to make one.
No way 🤣 Even I know how to make it and I’m not Turkish… Meanwhile she keeps going on about how Turkish she is

Mar 2, 2024
No way 🤣 Even I know how to make it and I’m not Turkish… Meanwhile she keeps going on about how Turkish she is
Right?? Same. I don’t remember her having it before and the way she was acting and talking about it made it seem like it was a BIG DEAL for her 😂 Another Instagram story tonight about having a Turkish coffee with those women. Even if she’s had it before, she definitely had no idea how to make it. She only knows instant coffee 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Going back to her bitchfest about the hotel, if she has the managers on her WhatsApp, she had to have made an absolute STINK. Even though she doesn’t complain!!! And you can bet all the staff have been talking s about her and her family. They all know who she is. I can’t get over it sitting and sulking by the pool today, refusing to buy lunch and with a face like thunder on it. I bet they can’t wait to see the back of her straw head tomorrow.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
It was in here so I had my say if she was
I think the original commenter thought the “new school” comment might meant a different school like a SEN school but I’m pretty sure it’s a continuation of the same school… If she did somehow try to get a SEN school place in the future I agree it would be ridiculous and very unfair considering it’s a parenting issue and not a genuine SEN case. She wouldn’t deserve it. It’s already not fair on her current school that they’ll have to spend more time on Ela as she’s so behind not due to genuine learning difficulties but due to bad parenting.

Mar 2, 2024
People saw saying “good on you for speaking out”.. WTF.. it’s not speaking up against human rights, Palestine or anything important.. she is “speaking out” about being offered an alternate room when asked for one, but it being too small, and not enough towels.. these people need to get some ducking perspective.

She is chasing down her “fwiends” and will then have a cry when they tell her all the negative comments being left for them about seagull and then block and delete from one of her many other accounts.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
People saw saying “good on you for speaking out”.. WTF.. it’s not speaking up against human rights, Palestine or anything important.. she is “speaking out” about being offered an alternate room when asked for one, but it being too small, and not enough towels.. these people need to get some ducking perspective.

She is chasing down her “fwiends” and will then have a cry when they tell her all the negative comments being left for them about seagull and then block and delete from one of her many other accounts.
#FreeBegda