Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Why does she have a compulsion to barge in on other people’s videos??

IMG_4672.jpeg
Because she feels entitled! She probably feels she’ll give a ‘boost’ to her Dad’s post by quickly butting in 😂🤣 …when in fact, her dad always looks annoyed at her and everyone watching is thinking “Oh for the love of Christ, buggar off Sevda!!!!” 🙄😱

Mar 8, 2024
Because she feels entitled! She probably feels she’ll give a ‘boost’ to her Dad’s post by quickly butting in 😂🤣 …when in fact, her dad always looks annoyed at her and everyone watching is thinking “Oh for the love of Christ, buggar off Sevda!!!!” 🙄😱
He looks so over her. Bet they’re all sick of seeing her and hearing her. Bet there’s no family holiday next year 😂😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I just had to watch the dads ewm again from last night.
“Are you fiwmin, sowwy daddy, sowwy, you know those giws I met, messaging them”
“Sowwy daddys tiktok”

After she asked if he was fiwmin why didn’t she shut her trap then? Why go on and on, daddy doesn’t give a s about you or your new friends, and then to come into his video doing that daft wave you did.

You’re just the most absolute BEG t ever Sevda.
Just do off you fat pig (that TikTok of the kid saying it…..)!!!!!!!!

Mar 8, 2024
I just had to watch the dads ewm again from last night.
“Are you fiwmin, sowwy daddy, sowwy, you know those giws I met, messaging them”
“Sowwy daddys tiktok”

After she asked if he was fiwmin why didn’t she shut her trap then? Why go on and on, daddy doesn’t give a s about you or your new friends, and then to come into his video doing that daft wave you did.

You’re just the most absolute BEG t ever Sevda.
Just do off you fat pig (that TikTok of the kid saying it…..)!!!!!!!!
I had to go watch it.. his face when she is talking to him😂😂 he could give a spinach meatball who she’s messaging😂😂😂😂 he was talking to her like she was a stranger. He’s so over her s. After this holiday I don’t mind her dad or mine. They are nice and chilled. Sevda is just an uppity t. Can’t stand her

kylie

Mar 19, 2024
canada
Look im not from the UK but i enjoy hearing the various accents in the different regions, however I cannot stand how Begda talks. She like moans words without even saying the word correctly, I know her & her fam have some issues & seem slow but even her sis speaks a little better than Begda. Also I can understand if she had a bad experience there & I can also understand making a 1 video about it at the end of the trip to warn your huns to do their research before booking, BUT to go on IG & TT and continuously vent about it / share others’ messages is ridiculous.

You’re a grown ass woman, toughen up. And like others mentioned, you spent like 95% of your time in the hotel itself & did nothing, so maybe THIS is also a reason why you’re so miserable. I genuinely cant fathom being privileged enough to spend the $ she did for this whole trip & then choosing to sit on her lazy arse by the pool begging for free drinks 2 whole weeks. Especially in the current economy of the world, people can barely afford basic necessities and here this cow is complaining about this…

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
This has just come up on tt for me.
One eye on the camera always.
Big fat mess.
Zero chemistry. View attachment RPReplay_Final1719563468.mov

Quite concerning that this was posted on Thursday 12th Jan 2023 and they are drinking wine at lunch time when they have a child coming out of school... I have only ever had wine at lunch time if its an occasion/weekend/out somewhere for lunch... not with a fing sandwich on the (rank) sofa covered with a throw at home 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Quite concerning that this was posted on Thursday 12th Jan 2023 and they are drinking wine at lunch time when they have a child coming out of school... I have only ever had wine at lunch time if its an occasion/weekend/out somewhere for lunch... not with a fing sandwich on the (rank) sofa covered with a throw at home 🙈 :ROFLMAO:

It’s the way the whale gets comfy on the couch that does it for me 😂😂😂😂