Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Out of all the other influencers like Falacious, Beckie, or Aimee I have to say (I’ve said it before on here) she is the worst. Fair enough the others are annoying etc but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them belittling their family, compromising their family for TikTok, bullying their loved ones. The 2 main videos that showed seagulls nasty side was the mum and suitcase and the sedat washing up. There have been others but these 2 really pissed me off. I can’t decide which one was worst and I have to say the sedat one cos he couldn’t articulate himself properly to defend himself, at least with the mum she tried to shut seagull up. As someone said on here, it’s no fun watching her anymore cos she’s so f ing abusive. It’s not funny at all!

Mar 2, 2024
Out of all the other influencers like Falacious, Beckie, or Aimee I have to say (I’ve said it before on here) she is the worst. Fair enough the others are annoying etc but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them belittling their family, compromising their family for TikTok, bullying their loved ones. The 2 main videos that showed seagulls nasty side was the mum and suitcase and the sedat washing up. There have been others but these 2 really pissed me off. I can’t decide which one was worst and I have to say the sedat one cos he couldn’t articulate himself properly to defend himself, at least with the mum she tried to shut seagull up. As someone said on here, it’s no fun watching her anymore cos she’s so f ing abusive. It’s not funny at all!
And he’s got the iPad kid to contend with too not just seagull

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
It’s gone past borderline funny, that is plain old bullying emotional bullying, I agree they do drive me nuts but I once haven’t seen them belittle or emotionally abuse their family, or do the “the trowls, I help everyone but no one helps me” sob story
They are just begs lol 😜

Apr 15, 2024
England
It’s gone past borderline funny, that is plain old bullying emotional bullying, I agree they do drive me nuts but I once haven’t seen them belittle or emotionally abuse their family, or do the “the trowls, I help everyone but no one helps me” sob story
They are just begs lol 😜
Agreed, begdull is on another level. TikTok has created a monster

Mar 8, 2024
Her mum was angry and borderline upset. Adding sevdas awful fing evil laugh, mines laughing and the dad too it wasn’t nice. She is a bully. She’s thick as do but she’s also a bullying t. She is so mean to sedat. It’s disgusting to witness. She really has let TikTok go to her head and she’s become this vile nasty b. Acts all nice and timid but you can hear it slip at times. Especially in the one when sedat opens kukis drink, she snaps and then tries to laugh it off. That’s why her laugh is so fake cus she constantly has to laugh her nastiness off. She is very patronising in that video kuki does too. She’s in the background saying “she’s so lovely” etc to sedat knowing she can be a heard, trying to be nice and kind when really she’s a little t and nasty. Her weird stare she does too. She’s just hideous. Real nasty t this one

Mar 2, 2024
Her mum was angry and borderline upset. Adding sevdas awful fing evil laugh, mines laughing and the dad too it wasn’t nice. She is a bully. She’s thick as do but she’s also a bullying t. She is so mean to sedat. It’s disgusting to witness. She really has let TikTok go to her head and she’s become this vile nasty b. Acts all nice and timid but you can hear it slip at times. Especially in the one when sedat opens kukis drink, she snaps and then tries to laugh it off. That’s why her laugh is so fake cus she constantly has to laugh her nastiness off. She is very patronising in that video kuki does too. She’s in the background saying “she’s so lovely” etc to sedat knowing she can be a heard, trying to be nice and kind when really she’s a little t and nasty. Her weird stare she does too. She’s just hideous. Real nasty t this one
Hippo was laughing her head off in the mum video

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
No lunchbox for Ewa... probably not at school as she is 'tired'... well played last night by the crotch goblin knowing its school tomorrow!!
No brekkie post from daddy, nothing from Sevda. Have they gone down with the food poisoning that Mine has said that she’s suffering from or are they all now down with norovirus? Hmm, hope not as I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but, if they are, Sevda can wave goodbye to any compensation from the hotel from hell for poisoning her sister.

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
She posted 8 TikTok’s yesterday.
Surely that’s 7 too many????

If she’s not careful, her views will start going down, if you spam it (which is what she’s doing) it will backfire on her.
i pray it does. i think it’s already starting, actually. quite a few comments about her behaviour towards sedation, and about ewa’s lack of schooling.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
No brekkie post from daddy, nothing from Sevda. Have they gone down with the food poisoning that Mine has said that she’s suffering from or are they all now down with norovirus? Hmm, hope not as I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but, if they are, Sevda can wave goodbye to any compensation from the hotel from hell for poisoning her sister.
I was wondering that! May well have not been food poisoning!

Mar 2, 2024
The way she says “ow baybeeeeeeeeeee” at the end of that video makes me want to punch her in the gob.

And the way she said “it’s too full up it’s too full up” about the draining rack - oh just do OFF AND DO IT YOURSELF YOU NASTY EVIL b!
Omg this!

If the draining rack is getting full when my partner is washing up guess what... I go and dry some bits to make room while he's washing. That gets it done much quicker! If we're feeling lazy, he'll leave that first lot to dry and one of us will finish it up a bit later, though why that's our lazy option I'm not sure as writing it out makes it clear it drags the whole chore out for longer lol.
Not one of us shriek at the other that it's too full and that the person already doing the chore does the drying as well! Lazy, lazy, LAZY but then again, this is the same woman who calls her 60 year old father over after a long week at work to paint her fence and put up units for her while she sits filming him sat on her fat bum so not at all surprised she'd do the same with the dishes.

Mar 8, 2024
The way she says “ow baybeeeeeeeeeee” at the end of that video makes me want to punch her in the gob.

And the way she said “it’s too full up it’s too full up” about the draining rack - oh just do OFF AND DO IT YOURSELF YOU NASTY EVIL b!
This made me fume. Siting filming him instead of helping him. How people say she’s kind is beyond me. Her tone when she’s this is fing horrible and again she laughs it off. Hse’s her awful laugh to pretend it’s all a joke. She’s such a t