Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
well vilma missed his flight lol anyone else think that maybe planned by him and Lara lol 😂 epic lol 😂
And tit for brains saying she doesn’t know how her apart will cope with 8 people only 2 more then having pissy flaps and I pad kid, but then again she does make up for an extra 2 people 😂
You can’t write this se lol 😂

cooking spaghetti bol (no jars) pissy flaps all fresh ingredients you like that word fresh lol 😂 and can’t stop laughing 😆

Bets on pissy flaps has a go at Lara about Vilma missing the flight

Also bets on of Sedat meets her at the airport with the no romantic return like a few weeks ago 😂😂😂

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
So if she’s now openly sharing when she’s going back home, what was the reason behind all the secrecy when people were asking? Just felt like being a cagey b?

I think she thinks she’s too ‘famous’ to tell people her business but will happily tell people about her kid and where Lara and vilma are on an evening.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Just seen the video of them waiting for Vilma and beggy piss flaps filming, just couldn’t help yourself by getting Lara in when you clearly NO SHE DOES NOT LIKE IT b, and then with your stupid laugh
I just hope one day someone does it to you t

And the fat lard arse sister wtf she definitely has learning problems the way she speaks and does things ffs they all need putting down, got so much cleaning to do you fing what you haven’t been there for a week, funny how you go home as beggy piss flaps is coming back, oh yeah she will need mummy to in pack for her as she can’t do it herself lol 😂 sad bunch of idiots

flipfloppy23

May 22, 2024
london
Just seen the video of them waiting for Vilma and beggy piss flaps filming, just couldn’t help yourself by getting Lara in when you clearly NO SHE DOES NOT LIKE IT b, and then with your stupid laugh
I just hope one day someone does it to you t

And the fat lard arse sister wtf she definitely has learning problems the way she speaks and does things ffs they all need putting down, got so much cleaning to do you fing what you haven’t been there for a week, funny how you go home as beggy piss flaps is coming back, oh yeah she will need mummy to in pack for her as she can’t do it herself lol 😂 sad bunch of idiots
They’ve clearly left Sasha and Ela completely alone in the apartment during this exchange. I know they are only a few mins walk outside of the building but I just wouldn’t dare. Ela can’t even put a straw in a drink herself, she shouldn’t be left unattended.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
They’ve clearly left Sasha and Ela completely alone in the apartment during this exchange. I know they are only a few mins walk outside of the building but I just wouldn’t dare. Ela can’t even put a straw in a drink herself, she shouldn’t be left unattended.
And not forgetting Sasha is not well, flappy could of stayed with them but no not her had to be in there
I really wish something is done about her leaving Ella
The only reason she goes with her stupid parents is so they watch Ella