Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Mar 3, 2024
Just seen the video of them waiting for Vilma and beggy piss flaps filming, just couldn’t help yourself by getting Lara in when you clearly NO SHE DOES NOT LIKE IT b, and then with your stupid laugh
I just hope one day someone does it to you t

And the fat lard arse sister wtf she definitely has learning problems the way she speaks and does things ffs they all need putting down, got so much cleaning to do you fing what you haven’t been there for a week, funny how you go home as beggy piss flaps is coming back, oh yeah she will need mummy to in pack for her as she can’t do it herself lol 😂 sad bunch of idiots
That video was messed up! Begda and saying "her boy" over and over again and the annoying fake laugh... She calls Wocco "her boy". 🤬

And also watched "some" of Hippo's video because I just wanted to reach thru my phone and show her how to frigging use utensils, and what a normal bite of food looks like. SMDH

Mar 2, 2024
That video was messed up! Begda and saying "her boy" over and over again and the annoying fake laugh... She calls Wocco "her boy". 🤬

And also watched "some" of Hippo's video because I just wanted to reach thru my phone and show her how to frigging use utensils, and what a normal bite of food looks like. SMDH
Hippos video was hard to watch, 6 and half minutes of pure boringness zzzzzz and she’s done an ad? Whoever the ad is for are off their head she’s the most boring person on TikTok

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
If your life depended on it and you had to watch and follow either Beg, Hairy, Kukoo or Hippo, who would it be and why? 😜😜😜
It would have to be Kuki as the other 3 are pedos over food and boring lol 😂 and liars, but they all piss and s in the same bucket lol 😂 I would love the outcast sisters on both sides to do TT lol 😂

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she have to take massive bites of her food? They are massive! If I’m out and no people be talking to me (like her talking to the camera) I’m mindful of taking smaller bites so I can speak if spoken too.. she just gulps it down and speaks anyway!

Any mother knows as well if a kid is eating something with an Ingredient they don’t like you don’t tell them!! She points out to Ela that there is onion in it and she doesn’t usually like onion… why would you do that and perhaps the kid stop eating it.. she probably hoped so because that means clit slits can have Elas too!

Mar 2, 2024
Why does she have to take massive bites of her food? They are massive! If I’m out and no people be talking to me (like her talking to the camera) I’m mindful of taking smaller bites so I can speak if spoken too.. she just gulps it down and speaks anyway!

Any mother knows as well if a kid is eating something with an Ingredient they don’t like you don’t tell them!! She points out to Ela that there is onion in it and she doesn’t usually like onion… why would you do that and perhaps the kid stop eating it.. she probably hoped so because that means clit slits can have Elas too!
Hippo takes massive mouthfuls of food too, have you heard her eat? It sounds so disgusting and it’s amplified 🤢

Mar 3, 2024

Those sandwiches were massive with minimal filling and all bread. I bet Begda ate the whole thing and yes ate what Ewa didn't.

Mar 2, 2024
Hippo takes massive mouthfuls of food too, have you heard her eat? It sounds so disgusting and it’s amplified 🤢
I just watched Mine’s video and saw she was back at home.. her staying at her parents had to have something to do with Sedat man sitting and Wocco dog sitting.

She is equally disgusting so obviously no manners taught in that family! I just see a bunch of pigs around a trough fighting for food.

Mine is also so child like in the way she speaks and what she says.. in her haul video referring to “my best friend” this and my “best friend” that… like in grade 2!

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2024
I just watched Mine’s video and saw she was back at home.. her staying at her parents had to have something to do with Sedat man sitting and Wocco dog sitting.

She is equally disgusting so obviously no manners taught in that family! I just see a bunch of pigs around a trough fighting for food.

Mine is also so child like in the way she speaks and what she says.. in her hail video referring to “my best friend” this and my “best friend” that… like in grade 2!
I bet she was one of those kids that couldn't walk and chew him at the same time. She still can't😅