Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
I know I said I was taking a break but clearly I woke up feeling better today!

I don’t think she’s had a hair cut or colour.
I think she’s just using a filter, a smoothing filter because her skin also looks a lot lighter.
I reckon, Dyson air wrap and smoothing lighting filter today.

She looked almost black and haggered yesterday, today she looks COMPLETELY different.

deniz

Jul 18, 2024
uk
As this is her “job” now, should really try putting more effort into it.
Bloody hell her videos put me to sleep.
She looks miserable, lethargic and so extremely uninterested in what she is doing. You’d think she’d crack open a cook book and try new things to engage her viewers and not make the same tasteless grey meals.

Mar 2, 2024

I think she’s just using a filter, a smoothing filter because her skin also looks a lot lighter.

She looked almost black and haggered yesterday, today she looks COMPLETELY different.
Glad you’re feeling better ❤️

When she turns to the side it looks like she’s got blonde streaks in her hair

Apr 15, 2024
England

I agree, no way she’s paid to get it professionally coloured and if she has why not get a trim while she’s at it. I think it’s a filter. She really needs to stop dying it though and grow out the colour. Every few weeks she dyes and I don’t get why, her roots aren’t even that bad

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She has DEFINITELY had her treated at a hair salon.

Sevda, how’s work doing? Not so well is it?
It’s like not much luck is happening anymore is it??

What’s the evil eye about??? Warding of bad luck or evil done towards you.

Hmmmm, all the multiple of LIES that you are doing isn’t right is it? I’d say it’s quite evil. You’re lying all the time now more & more to your followers. You HAVE had your hair done by a professional and Ela is NOT swimming 🏊‍♀️ yet. These are just 2 lies within the last few days, amongst others. You contradict yourself all the time too…you catch yourself out!

So, you can wear the evil eye as much as you want and burn thousands of olive leaves as you want but it will NOT accomplish anything. All your evil eye mugs, jewellery, nails, shirts and wall hangings are not going to help you. They are void, whilst you throw out so many lies.

If you send out evil & dishonesty, good luck and prosperity will not happen through the symbolism of the evil eye.

Think about it. I’ve heard this from Turkish friends (REAL Turkish friends) and it’s a lesson generally across all religions/cultures. IT’S KARMA!

And by the way…I CANNOT imagine anyone being ‘jealous’ of you, your life, your marriage, your child, your parents or your sister. WHAT is there to be jealous of??? Seriously???

Last edited:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
According to her she never ever sits down! You’ve got one child!!! And half of the time she’s either playing on her own, playing with other kids or with her nan! So what exactly do you do all day to warrant the complaining! She is SOOO LAZY! Only lazy people complain about doing little to nothing because it’s too much for them! You are one lazy stinky person!
Spends all day blocking. Challenging comments disappear at a drop of a hat. She must SIT there day and night on that lard arse waiting. There’s no way Sedat is happy with her. Can you imagine being with her 24 hrs a day on the phone pretending to be a nice person . Deluded fooker!!