Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Apr 15, 2024
England
Just seen Kukiā€™s video at the beach with Sasha and the other relatives. It looked like Sacha was enjoying it and kuki said itā€™s been 14 days since theyā€™ve not been to the beach and sheā€™s really missed it. So the beg was blatantly lying when she kept saying both of the kids didnā€™t want to go to the beach. All she wanted to do was get pissed each night. Kuki seems much happier now with Tom Tomā€™s family and they donā€™t seem like a drain like beggars

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Glad youā€™re feeling better ā¤ļø

When she turns to the side it looks like sheā€™s got blonde streaks in her hair
Mine does that in the sun. Sheā€™s too tight to pay for a proper cut from hairdresser and Iā€™m sure they would have cut it before highlighting it because the ends would look worse than they already do. She thinks blonde is her colour, dosent care about how it looks.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Just seen Kukiā€™s video at the beach with Sasha and the other relatives. It looked like Sacha was enjoying it and kuki said itā€™s been 14 days since theyā€™ve not been to the beach and sheā€™s really missed it. So the beg was blatantly lying when she kept saying both of the kids didnā€™t want to go to the beach. All she wanted to do was get pissed each night. Kuki seems much happier now with Tom Tomā€™s family and they donā€™t seem like a drain like beggars
ANOTHER lie from Sevda. I think we all knew Sasha and Kuki were desperate to go to the beach. Like Kuki just said on her video just now, they are both so happy to be at beach and in their ā€˜happy placeā€™.

Sevda was SO incredibly selfish as to not just tell her daughter ā€œwe are going to the beach whether you like it or not.ā€ Ela is in for a tough time when she tries to form friendships and future relationships with anyone who does not jump to her wishes and commands.

She will end up with a weak, weedy partner, just like her Mum! Any strong, fun, intelligent person with a great personality, kindness, charisma, and get-up-and-go character will very quickly see Ela is definitely not a match. Sheā€™ll continue to be a sulky, bossy madam.

I realise too, that as well as precious princess Ela didnā€™t want to go to the beachā€¦.it DID fit in with Sevda nicely, as letā€™s face it, SHE didnā€™t want to go to the beach either. Sheā€™s mentioned she doesnā€™t like going to the beach.

Sevda is the sort to KNOW Kuki probably really wants to go to the beach, but as soon as Kuki picks up Sevda and Ela donā€™t want to go, Kuki will downplay it by not making it a big deal if they go or notā€¦and Sevda will pretend to jump on that narrative and make out itā€™s a long walk, etc. INCREDIBLY SELFISH woMAN!!!!

Last edited:
May 22, 2024
Australia
I know I said I was taking a break but clearly I woke up feeling better today!

I donā€™t think sheā€™s had a hair cut or colour.
I think sheā€™s just using a filter, a smoothing filter because her skin also looks a lot lighter.
I reckon, Dyson air wrap and smoothing lighting filter today.

She looked almost black and haggered yesterday, today she looks COMPLETELY different.
Sheā€™s using the ā€œblonde highlightsā€ filter today šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Spends all day blocking. Challenging comments disappear at a drop of a hat. She must SIT there day and night on that lard arse waiting. Thereā€™s no way Sedat is happy with her. Can you imagine being with her 24 hrs a day on the phone pretending to be a nice person . Deluded fooker!!
I agree. He is SO much happier in Turkey with his family and when his sister, Kuki visits him. Heā€™s like a different person..he comes alive and looks GENUINELY happy!! Not that FAKE smile and ā€œThank you Sev. Deliciousā€ line he utters every eveningā€¦and when he forgetsā€¦we see Sevda give him the eyeā€¦.and he says it quickly! Poor guy.

Apr 15, 2024
England
ANOTHER lie from Sevda. I think we all knew Sasha and Kuki were desperate to go to the beach. Like Kuki just said on her video just now, they are both so happy to be at beach and in their ā€˜happy placeā€™.

Sevda was SO incredibly selfish as to not just tell her daughter ā€œwe are going to the beach whether you like it or not.ā€ Ela is in for a tough time when she tries to form friendships and future relationships with anyone who does not jump to her wishes and commands.

She will end up with a weak, weedy partner, just like her Mum! Any strong, fun, intelligent person with a great personality, kindness, charisma, and get-up-and-go character will very quickly see Ela is definitely not a match. Sheā€™ll continue to be a sulky, bossy madam.

I realise too, that as well as precious princess Ela didnā€™t want to go to the beachā€¦.it DID fit in with Sevda nicely, as letā€™s face it, SHE didnā€™t want to go to the beach either. Sheā€™s mentioned she doesnā€™t like going to the beach.

Sevda is the sort to KNOW Kuki probably really wants to go to the beach, but as soon as Kuki picks up Sevda and Ela donā€™t want to go, Kuki will downplay it by not making it a big deal if they go or notā€¦and Sevda will pretend to jump on that narrative and make out itā€™s a long walk, etc. INCREDIBLY SELFISH woMAN!!!!
I had the same thought when she was saying ā€˜are we going to the beach?, itā€™ll be tiring for the girlsā€™ and Kuki being the way she is she said ok fine letā€™s not go, I think Kuki was doing what the guests want to do and thatā€™s nice of her but how selfish of Beg, I bet sheā€™s never compromised when it to comes to her personal relationships as weā€™ve seen clearly here and thatā€™s why her marriage is crap cos she doesnā€™t allow her husband to do what he wants to do, itā€™s all about her and yes Ela will be exactly the same. What a s show

Apr 15, 2024
England
So now that weā€™ve seen beg over the years/months interacting with different people in her life, sedat, Kuki, her parents, sister, friends and god knows who else, I think itā€™s safe to say that weā€™ve seen enough to come to a conclusion that one of the worst personality traits she has are selfishness, stingey and a deep rooted nastiness and overall toxic to everyone around her. Yeh weā€™ve mentioned it on here how horrible she is but these specific traits are really prominent. Iā€™ve noticed that people have realised this too, they donā€™t or canā€™t say anything but they must seriously hate being around her. Iā€™ve said this before, I donā€™t bother commenting on other influencers pages but this beg is the worst and I have to let it out here

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I had the same thought when she was saying ā€˜are we going to the beach?, itā€™ll be tiring for the girlsā€™ and Kuki being the way she is she said ok fine letā€™s not go, I think Kuki was doing what the guests want to do and thatā€™s nice of her but how selfish of Beg, I bet sheā€™s never compromised when it to comes to her personal relationships as weā€™ve seen clearly here and thatā€™s why her marriage is crap cos she doesnā€™t allow her husband to do what he wants to do, itā€™s all about her and yes Ela will be exactly the same. What a s show
You sum it up perfectly!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
So now that weā€™ve seen beg over the years/months interacting with different people in her life, sedat, Kuki, her parents, sister, friends and god knows who else, I think itā€™s safe to say that weā€™ve seen enough to come to a conclusion that one of the worst personality traits she has are selfishness, stingey and a deep rooted nastiness and overall toxic to everyone around her. Yeh weā€™ve mentioned it on here how horrible she is but these specific traits are really prominent. Iā€™ve noticed that people have realised this too, they donā€™t or canā€™t say anything but they must seriously hate being around her. Iā€™ve said this before, I donā€™t bother commenting on other influencers pages but this beg is the worst and I have to let it out here
Youā€™ve covered it all brilliantly.

Mar 2, 2024
Does she ever actually buy anything from Cartwright and Butler? Of course not. But is happy to keep taking freebies from them. This is why sheā€™s such a failure at her ā€œjobā€. At least show them some appreciation and build a better relationship by actually supporting their business once in a while.
I bet she gifts most of it for Christmas presents

Mar 2, 2024
They have probably been brought up with manners and arenā€™t selfish like Begda, I canā€™t stand that everyone mollycoddles around her I wish they would just tell her to piss off šŸ–•