Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She is starting to crack having him home all the time. The aggression when she was making his egg sandwiches earlier! No love went into those at all.
I find it so funny when she’s aggressive on her TikTok’s! It’s like she HATES doing them and you can hear and see that aggressive vibe!! Even through any fake smile and singing style “goodbye” ! Yet it’s funny as it’s what she does to make money! Flippin funny!! Doing something you hate! She only wants the ads and the money….not her daily borrrriiiiing TikTok’s!! The whole family are getting so dreary more than ever as time goes on! Time to give it up feral family!!

By the way, get ready….she’ll soon be saying “I love you all and if it wasn’t for you all I wouldn’t be a star “ type video! 🤣🤣🤣 And Sevda, you might think just everyone on here will feel your clap back as a dig……but what you don’t seem to realise is that ANYONE watching you will see straight through your “I love you all” rubbish beside they see the anger and clap backs for themselves…without them reading on here! Because they watch you and see how you are…just like us! Duhhhh! You shoot yoursejf in the foot! Duhhhh!!

Last edited:

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I can’t stand the way she constantly stares around the table (and often right at others’ plates) as she’s eating.

IMG_4806.jpeg
She’s trying to give heartfelt meaningful looks…but we can all see she’s just staging that out to look like she loves her husband and is adoring her child because she knows most people see otherwise..they see and sense the reality…which is she is not in love with her husband and she’s not maternal at all. She married Sedat as a favour for him to stay in the country and she was desperate she’s never get married as she was morbidly obese …,and she had a child to tick a box of what she thought was fulfilment to being a proper little family. Her Mum has had to help nonstop, every step of the way, in helping Sevda look after a house and helping with Ela. Sad, sad, sad situation. TikTok, in Sevda’s mind, has been
her saviour. She only feels fulfilled feeling like some kind of superstar - she lives in an unreal cuckoo land in her head. One day soon it will all burst 💥…and she’ll be an utter mess needing a lot of help mentally.

Mar 3, 2024
Makes me laugh when she said to him we like having you home but you eat all the food! He Buys it you cheeky b! He’s not even allowed to eat what he wants! He doesn’t even get a choice. She plans it and he’s got to eat it! She’s got a massive pair of balls!
I would think that whether he was at work all day or home all day, he would still need food. I'm sure he's not eating out energy day when he's at work. She's too tight for that. Just another dig from her. 🤬

Mar 2, 2024
I would think that whether he was at work all day or home all day, he would still need food. I'm sure he's not eating out energy day when he's at work. She's too tight for that. Just another dig from her. 🤬
It literally seems to pain her to say anything nice about him or to him. Has to follow it up with a bitchy remark like that.

Apr 15, 2024
England
I wonder how her life would have turned out if she’d carried on in the cashier job and not doing SM at all. I reckon she’d be hating her life, and become quite down. I remember back when I first started watching her, she seemed humble and shy, can’t believe the massive negative change in her now. But this is her true nasty personality, the previous one was fake. And interestingly she never justified anything back then, but has to over explain things now hence getting caught up in her own lies

May 22, 2024
Australia
I wonder how her life would have turned out if she’d carried on in the cashier job and not doing SM at all. I reckon she’d be hating her life, and become quite down. I remember back when I first started watching her, she seemed humble and shy, can’t believe the massive negative change in her now. But this is her true nasty personality, the previous one was fake. And interestingly she never justified anything back then, but has to over explain things now hence getting caught up in her own lies
That’s how she sucked her followers in to make her feel sorry for her! When she was working she was all woe is me, my life it s etc etc. When in reality her life is like everyone else. You actually have to work to get money. She’s living in a fantasy world and she wants to be a rich stay at home mum.

As I’ve said before she is a terrible role model for her daughter and in fact the women in the family are. Doormat has obviously never worked, Kuki doesn’t really work much and Mine well she works but I reckon she’d be a lazy t employee.

mgel

Apr 5, 2024
nj
Have to say after watching Mines video about the moaning, she comes across way more bitchy than Sev, I didn’t think that was possible. It’s clearly rattled her cos she was strongly justifying everything.
Why is this family trying to make a career out of social media? They bring nothing of value and are painful to watch, plus they cannot handle any comments that are not praising them!