Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
She’s soooo dumb!!!! The paramedics see her at the GP 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wtf!!!!!!

Does she really think anyone believes this stupid nonsense. A paramedic?????? A paramedic at the GP!!!!!!

Maybe she means a nurse? Trainee dr? do sake maybe the receptionist I don’t know!!! But the paramedic!!! Give it up stupid idiot!!!!

The paramedic omg I can’t stop laughing!!!!!! You have a better chance of the receptionist diagnosing you than a paramedic at the GP SURGERY.

Nah this person is seriously mentally handicapped. She really is stupid!!! Or she lives in a different universe to us all.

May 22, 2024
Australia
I’m in Australia so know things are different but is she talking out her ass?
We definitely wouldn’t ever be seen by a “Paramedic” in Australia. Paramedics are people that drive ambulances and attend to medical emergencies? I totally understand seeing a Practice Nurse though. Seems a bit weird you can’t make a GP appt, even if it’s a couple of months down the track. She’s talking absolute s. I could be wrong though. I have lived in the UK and never had a problem getting a GP appointment or seeing a Nurse at the time. I understand that things have changed since Covid but you can still get an appointment surely?

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
We definitely wouldn’t ever be seen by a “Paramedic” in Australia. Paramedics are people that drive ambulances and attend to medical emergencies? I totally understand seeing a Practice Nurse though. Seems a bit weird you can’t make a GP appt, even if it’s a couple of months down the track. She’s talking absolute s. I could be wrong though. I have lived in the UK and never had a problem getting a GP appointment or seeing a Nurse at the time. I understand that things have changed since Covid but you can still get an appointment surely?
She’s chatting s darling!!! There is always appointments available. You log in online and book 2-3 weeks in advance or call at 8am on the day. She is trying to justify everything. Such as, in a few months she will go to Turkey to get treatment then blame it on the nhs. I don’t even think she knows what a paramedic is or a nurse or an ambulance. We keep thinking sedat is mentally disabled but I think Begda is more!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I’m in Australia so know things are different but is she talking out her ass?
There are paramedics that train up to do some ANP type roles I think, where they can see simple cases and do basic prescribing… There’s no way her GP practice is full of ANPs or paramedics and that she can’t see a single GP. It might not be the same GP every time like the good old days, but there’s definitely going to be GPs there. She just wants an excuse to say why she can’t do stuff in the UK. She can ask her surgery to book her in with a GP instead of the other clinicians there. She might have to wait a few weeks but if she wanted to she could get an appointment.

There’s a document about it:

May 22, 2024
Australia
There are paramedics that train up to do some ANP type roles I think, where they can see simple cases and do basic prescribing… There’s no way her GP practice is full of ANPs or paramedics and that she can’t see a single GP. It might not be the same GP every time like the good old days, but there’s definitely going to be GPs there. She just wants an excuse to say why she can’t do stuff in the UK.

There’s a document about it:

I am a nurse and my sister is a NP but not a paramedic!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I am a nurse and my sister is a NP but not a paramedic!
Yeah it’s a different role but it’s similar? Like nurses can train up to be ANPs and paramedics have their own equivalent of advanced practice in which they can diagnose and see patients independently

Edit: it’s advanced paramedic practitioner or APP

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
She’s soooo dumb!!!! The paramedics see her at the GP 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wtf!!!!!!

Does she really think anyone believes this stupid nonsense. A paramedic?????? A paramedic at the GP!!!!!!

Maybe she means a nurse? Trainee dr? do sake maybe the receptionist I don’t know!!! But the paramedic!!! Give it up stupid idiot!!!!

The paramedic omg I can’t stop laughing!!!!!! You have a better chance of the receptionist diagnosing you than a paramedic at the GP SURGERY.

Nah this person is seriously mentally handicapped. She really is stupid!!! Or she lives in a different universe to us all.
Thank god got that, thought it was me going insane. Another mistake in her replies 😂yeah right. She also worked in a pharmacy. Begda definitely bonkers and thick ! End off. We must all be jealous of the psycho😂.

Mar 2, 2024
A haul from last summer when Sevda bought maxi pads/tampons in small packages, which we all know are for light to regular period flow. If she’d been suffering from symptoms of endometriosis for the last year, then she would’ve been having super heavy periods. She wouldn’t have been able to keep a tampon in. Or she’d need those huge bulky super maxi pads because she’d bleed through the regular ones within 5 minutes.

Sevda is stupid for thinking we’re stupid. She has shared everything about her life every day since 2021. It’s very easy to go back and fact check her lies.

View attachment ae356f1c9c66468483619dad9b4d3641.mov IMG_8922.jpeg

May 22, 2024
Australia
A haul from last summer when Sevda bought maxi pads/tampons in small packages, which we all know are for light to regular period flow. If she’d been suffering from symptoms of endometriosis for the last year, then she would’ve been having super heavy periods. She wouldn’t have been able to keep a tampon in. Or she’d need those huge bulky super maxi pads because she’d bleed through the regular ones within 5 minutes.

Sevda is stupid for thinking we’re stupid. She has shared everything about her life every day since 2021. It’s very easy to go back and fact check her lies.

View attachment ae356f1c9c66468483619dad9b4d3641.mov IMG_8922.jpeg
I’d forgotten about this!!! Lying w.