Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
No recent eat-with-me videos. Could it be that she’s finally realised how grotesque she is when she’s eating? How much she’s ridiculed for all the mmmms, the so goods, the mooing with every overfilled mouthful she takes and the ever present oversized tongue that she constantly pokes out? Let’s hope that she sticks to only fiwming the dish ups saying “there we go” after every item she puts on the plate.
Her white furry tongue made an appearance on the pancake bacon maple syrup (ummmm golden syrup) video

Apr 15, 2024
England
I think it’s strange, she’s not just copying someone’s purchases or an item but she’s taking on other people’s mannerisms, for example with Kuki, she does the same blinking as Kuki does, and saying words the exact same way Kuki says ‘beautiful’. When she was with her sister on holiday she was trying to replicate the same soft voices. Maybe just me but I find it weird

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
I think it’s strange, she’s not just copying someone’s purchases or an item but she’s taking on other people’s mannerisms, for example with Kuki, she does the same blinking as Kuki does, and saying words the exact same way Kuki says ‘beautiful’. When she was with her sister on holiday she was trying to replicate the same soft voices. Maybe just me but I find it weird
Don't forget the "bob-eye" and closing of the eyes at the end of videos to sign off since coming back from staying with that nutjob in Turkey.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
She can’t find her own identity! Copies so many people!

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Well am holding bets lol 😂 come Wednesday return to school day (well it is here in the North) will we see a new lunch bag etc or will that be Princess I pad present for Christmas again 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂
Wednesday here for mine in Nottinghamshire.. I did remember her saying when she went to get the cheapo school shoes and one logo cardigan ( cos she's a tight f) that she was going to buy Pwincess Ewa a new water bottle.. riveting content!

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
And when she was in turkey, she started speaking up the brokenness in Kukis English. It’s like she latches on whatever personality she deems to be Cool in that moment. So weird