Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
fing Billy Bear ! She went through a phase of making those and the brat didn't eat them as she didn't like it ( can't fault her tbh )
She " only made one slice of bread yesterday " ... are you a Baker now Sevda to add to your overgrowing list of talents ? Do you mean you " only made a sandwich with one slice of bread " ?
Filter working overtime again as well !

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Fresh almonds? As apposed to what? Packet almonds?
Which is the exact same fing thing.
Your almonds just don’t have a fancy packet.

I’m confused.

Why is she so thick?

And why is everything fwee/three, it’s always fwee of something never four.
Cause she can’t count above fwee 😂😂😂
The almonds fresh lol 😂 was brought back in June 😂😂😂😂 been smug fresh almonds from the MIL in which she stand 😂😂
Oh this fake smugness is comedy gold 😂😂

Lauralocket86

Jun 26, 2024
UK
I swear she has never said Almonds the way she is saying it today? Like...I know she says a lot wrong but I swear this one is just to irritate us. I even went back whilst writing this comment and she has called them Ul-monds before like everyone else does but this morning she said Al-monds, focusing on the Al.... she's so annoying she absolutely does my head in.
Also I hope the chia seeds make her sick as I'm fed up of people telling her to soak them for longer and she never listens. I would never wish anyone real harm but I hope it makes her throw up or something. Unbearable woman.

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
So todays intake of crap for snaggletooth is...

Breakfast = 8.6g free sugar (assuming a recommended serving of Biscoff which probably wasn't)
Pat Lunch = 17.5g
Total of 26.1g before any chicken wings and other processed crap food is shoved down her!!!

Nice to see you have read on here though Begda and cut out some of the crap and 'put less' ... but you clearly still need educating that even though it says made with real fruit juice THEY ARE STILL SWEETS FULL OF SUGAR - 11.4g to be exact - DO BETTER!!!!

'Our girl' also needs educating on basic measurements - a table spoon is measured by the spoon/measuring implement being LEVEL... those HEAPED spoonful's of yogurt you dumped in your dish was probably the equivalent of 4 tablespoons...you keep telling yourself the lies and we will point out the truth ;):rolleyes:

I also have a theory on why she opens packets etc... I think she does it so the school supervisors don't cotton on to what exactly the ipad is eating... by opening packets of sweets etc it could look, at a glance, that she is nibbling of fruit etc... the staff won't have time to scrutinise every single 'Pat Lunch' but would notice packets of sweets/biscuits etc being opened maybe!!! Just my thoughts :unsure:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
So todays intake of crap for snaggletooth is...

Breakfast = 8.6g free sugar (assuming a recommended serving of Biscoff which probably wasn't)
Pat Lunch = 17.5g
Total of 26.1g before any chicken wings and other processed crap food is shoved down her!!!

Nice to see you have read on here though Begda and cut out some of the crap and 'put less' ... but you clearly still need educating that even though it says made with real fruit juice THEY ARE STILL SWEETS FULL OF SUGAR - 11.4g to be exact - DO BETTER!!!!

'Our girl' also needs educating on basic measurements - a table spoon is measured by the spoon/measuring implement being LEVEL... those HEAPED spoonful's of yogurt you dumped in your dish was probably the equivalent of 4 tablespoons...you keep telling yourself the lies and we will point out the truth ;):rolleyes:

I also have a theory on why she opens packets etc... I think she does it so the school supervisors don't cotton on to what exactly the ipad is eating... by opening packets of sweets etc it could look, at a glance, that she is nibbling of fruit etc... the staff won't have time to scrutinise every single 'Pat Lunch' but would notice packets of sweets/biscuits etc being opened maybe!!! Just my thoughts :unsure:
I also looked at the sugar content of those strawberry things - was gobsmacked how much sugar was in them. Had to double check I wasn't looking at the sugar content of the whole 100g multipack... nope - just for one packet - bloody hell !

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
That George Asda video. All I have to say is BLAND!
She doesn’t know how to talk. She’s not natural. She wrote some words down and read them as her voice over. Like a robot.
She doesn’t know how to describe anything, stunning is the only word she knows.

Sevda: google describing words and a whole list will come up, try and use some of these in future.

Do we think she’ll get those glasses for Christmas? Or is she too cheap to buy them. But happy to go to free events of course.

Her management look like a pair of 15 year olds. They’re just as stupid as her. Sorry not sorry!

BE SURE TO check it out guys!

Mar 2, 2024
Hahaha knock her out after 😂😂😂😂
Knock Out GIF by Laff
Yes exactly this but way harder. 🤣🤣🤣

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
I swear she has never said Almonds the way she is saying it today? Like...I know she says a lot wrong but I swear this one is just to irritate us. I even went back whilst writing this comment and she has called them Ul-monds before like everyone else does but this morning she said Al-monds, focusing on the Al.... she's so annoying she absolutely does my head in.

The correct pronunciation is ahmond, the R is silent, just as I wish that Sevda was - SILENT! For an Englishwoman her use of the her mother tongue is absolutely appalling, she can hardly pronounce any words correctly so how ever she's learnt to speak Turkish is beyond me.