Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Newhere

Mar 4, 2024
During her Asda PR post- I nearly fell asleep! I had to snap out of it twice!!!

Also, now that Ewa is in yr 3 she pays for school lunches. Thought Ewa loved wost (roast) dinner at school. You can’t pay for it na?

fing cheap idiot! And then we are jealous of you!! Hahahaha!! I happily pay for my children to have school lunch.

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Fresh almonds? As apposed to what? Packet almonds?
Which is the exact same fing thing.
Your almonds just don’t have a fancy packet.

I’m confused.

Why is she so thick?

And why is everything fwee/three, it’s always fwee of something never four.
Her almonds are NOT fresh! 🤣🤣 She said they were from her mother-in-law….who she saw months & months ago!!! They may even be starting to get stale by now! 🤢🤢🤢

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
I swear she has never said Almonds the way she is saying it today? Like...I know she says a lot wrong but I swear this one is just to irritate us. I even went back whilst writing this comment and she has called them Ul-monds before like everyone else does but this morning she said Al-monds, focusing on the Al.... she's so annoying she absolutely does my head in.
Also I hope the chia seeds make her sick as I'm fed up of people telling her to soak them for longer and she never listens. I would never wish anyone real harm but I hope it makes her throw up or something. Unbearable woman.
As usual, Sevda retaliates back to her followers, which shows even more how hateful she can be. Not a good look Sevda, not a good look! But hey-ho, carry on!! Not my monkey, not my circus!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
That George Asda video. All I have to say is BLAND!
She doesn’t know how to talk. She’s not natural. She wrote some words down and read them as her voice over. Like a robot.
She doesn’t know how to describe anything, stunning is the only word she knows.

Sevda: google describing words and a whole list will come up, try and use some of these in future.

Do we think she’ll get those glasses for Christmas? Or is she too cheap to buy them. But happy to go to free events of course.

Her management look like a pair of 15 year olds. They’re just as stupid as her. Sorry not sorry!

BE SURE TO check it out guys!
Yet another borrrrrring video!! Her voice!!! Like a robotic monotone old lady. And that bloomin’ word she uses all the time to describe food, drinks, clothes, electrical appliances and now even home wear….the word ‘STUNNING’.

She has SUCH a limited vocabulary!!!

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
Oh dear god! This witch! Beg out begging! She couldn't even pronounce so many simple words!
Screenshot_20240906_104454_TikTok.jpg
What on earth is she wearing?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks like a 50 year old with zero taste in fashion. AND OH MY GOODNESS!!!……Her legs (ankle area) look like toothpicks compared to her body!!! Those boots look huge on her!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s working that slimming filter overtime!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
What on earth is she wearing?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks like a 50 year old with zero taste in fashion. AND OH MY GOODNESS!!!……Her legs (ankle area) look like toothpicks compared to her body!!! Those boots look huge on her!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s working that slimming filter overtime!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:... i am 55 and feel insulted!! only joking... I would to add that i don't dress like that 🙈:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

beebuz

Sep 5, 2024
england
She doesn’t look happy at all even behind the fake smug smile thinking she has got one over the 🧌 😂 she will never get one over on the Trolls 😂
I think we are in for another breakdown tears drama sat on the floor rubbing her arm 😂😂😂
She hasn’t looked happy for a while in which I find the best thing ever
Omg the cringiest video she is such a cringebag

Peachey

May 6, 2024
London
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:... i am 55 and feel insulted!! only joking... I would to add that i don't dress like that 🙈:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry, I didn’t mean 50 is an old age or a fashion-less age…quite the opposite! But Sevda is only meant to be 36 and yet she looks at least 15-20 years older AND NOT even fashionable like most people are at that age. I’m sure you look great and look even younger than Sevda! 👏🏻

woofyman

May 9, 2024
Suffolk
Sorry, I didn’t mean 50 is an old age or a fashion-less age…quite the opposite! But Sevda is only meant to be 36 and yet she looks at least 15-20 years older AND NOT even fashionable like most people are at that age. I’m sure you look great and look even younger than Sevda! 👏🏻
No offense taken... honestly :love: she actually makes me feel fantastic for my age :ROFLMAO::love:

Mar 2, 2024
All those items at the George Home event are what discount retailers like TJ Maxx, Marshall’s & Home Goods are filled with here in the States. Now don’t get me wrong, I love all those stores for affordable home decor and gadgets, but it’s nothing to gush over.

Also, I read that Asda is just our Walmart over in the UK. I never knew that.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
It is a bloke 100%%%!!! She is so manly and can’t dress pwoperly which is why she compensates with disgusting grandma dresses
She has no dress sense whatsoever. She insists on continually wearing those dreadful off-the-shoulder get ups that make her look like a street walker on her way out to try to make a quid or two. Sevda, take a closer look at how you portray yourself. Sadly you come across as a tart and a slapper by your own making.