Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
5 times I’ve had to stop myself commenting on that post.
You don’t retaliate? You should never have responded for one.
Second, you pinned her comment a MONTH later. That’s retaliation.
Now you’ve just shown TikTok private information about HAHM by showing the messages and allowing people to pause and read you fing moron.
She said she doesn’t follow her , but she did !! There’s proof and she pinned a fing comment . You don’t do that if you don’t want to interact . She’s a piece of s and she’s panicking now

Mar 8, 2024
She didn’t want the drama but she will let a mentally ill woman drop the tea. Repeatedly with such personal information.

It’s beggaring belief actually.

It’s giving ‘ I don’t like to be involved in drama directly but when it’s other peoples drama, she’s all over it’

She loved having that tea but she’s scared this time. It’s rattled.
She is scared.
Also loves the drama once she’s not involved directly. And her “receipts” just how her to be the t we all know she is. She’s let this woman send her very lengthy, detailed messages and she’s read them and then tried to say she’s stayed out of it. She replied saying I don’t like drama but that’s not her not being involved. She’s read the messages. She’s a horrible evil t.

May 24, 2024
The World
Going by those messages it’s very clear that the woman is dangerous and manipulative (Steph is too) but you can see exactly why HAHM does not want a relationship with her mother.

Toxic.
Soon as she got the first message it should have been block and delete. Nope, she opened it up for chat.
Then kept every message. Why? Once this woman was clearing inappropriately divulging. Then to pin a comment a month later by her after alllllll that she wrote in the DMs. That’s enabling, that’s showing the woman that it’s ok to do what she’s doing, and give her recognition by using one of her comments.
This woman is seeking a daughter’s approval and Steph gave her it.

Steph. You are a massive t and I hope this bites you in the ass. LOVE there is screen shots of you following her less than 24 hours ago.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph I’ve got a busy day and week ahead where my children deserve my phone down and my whole immersion (you know something you don’t do because you need it all for content)

Don’t feel like I’ve forgotten about you because il be back!

I hope this week is as good as you deserve. Which is bad. I hope you cry everyday and that the karma train hits you and knocks you sideways.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
It’s not hard to unfollow someone, and delete your reply’s to look like you haven’t replied. Barely receipts ya man head t
She needs a check up from the neck up…..
From a person whose parents fostered for years I’ve seen first hand the damage done to children and for that hideous vile creature to use that to get at HAHM is a new low even for her. She has really wound me up today

May 24, 2024
The World
She saying this as if she was being kind not blocking her.. really she wanted the messages to keep coming, to read them and keep them. She’s kept them and shown them to people now. She’s one of the most deceitful and sly people ever
And made numerous sly dig videos about having info on ‘these women’. What she meant was I’m in cahoots with a woman who had her children taken off her.

zee101

Jul 4, 2024
UK
No need to scream good morning and fake the happy attitude. Also no need for the dirt in her nails🤢 Belfast is her second home? She’s Irish at this pont? 😂😂😂 cus she goes to Belfast sometimes wahaha she’s such a nob. Another weekend inside for max then.. cus she is doing her work room. Chatting se about PR thinking it makes her sound important and bizzy. For women who can’t afford luxury products. She didn’t just say that. I’m sure luxury products aren’t in the women’s list of things to want! What a t. She gets pr and gives it away. Why she gets sent so much stuff is beyond me. Same with Aimee and sevda. They don’t use it. Horrible fs the lot of them
Belfast don’t want her 🤮🤮