Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
You can still see the smug bastard ripping out of her.
My ex sister in law is the only person I’ve seen as bad as her. And it was always a case of she was doing it to someone else, never me. I’d always tell her s things happen to you because of the bad things you do.
Then she did it to me. She’s left the country and married some guy for his money. She won’t be welcome here and she best hope I don’t get my mitts on her 🙃
She’s another cancer charity thief
Really???? Another charity thief??

My ex brother in law gaslit my sister into believing she was the reason for his numerous affairs, mocked her mental health, when she found the strength to leave with the kids his narcissistic personality couldn’t handle it, reached out to me to say “there is always 2 sides to a story and would I meet him to hear his” eh no you utter C U next Tuesday, don’t come near me or I’ll rip your head off your neck and shove it up your arse…. Then he would take to social media accusing my elderly parents of all sorts as he couldn’t handle the fact the had given my sister and her kids a place to stay when she ran for the hills. It was never his fault. I hate him

May 24, 2024
The World
Can see on tattle they are wondering how HAHM got the screen shots. I know she said a troll account messaged her.
I’m thinking Steph has sent those messages on a fair few times, or mad Pam is. Or this Claire lassie has had a change of heart, because she’s been part of it she’s made the troll account and sent them to HAHM.
There is got to be empathy in people outside the three witches. So at some point you conscience kicks in and you’d do the right thing.
Not the 3 witches. But Claire or someone else they’ve thought they could revel in their disgust with!!

I just can’t get over them thinking tea with someone’s abuser is normal, sane behaviour.
They are sewer rats.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
This Mornings video is a disgrace apologieing to her followers for the change in her content where is your apology to HAHM for the awful thing you did Steph, this ignoring accountability for anything you have done is getting beyond a joke, your have made a person relive her trauma that she was trying to heal from and just completely ignored the part you have played, you should not be getting any opportunities coming your way as you were interacting with someone’s abuser and it’s so sick that you can’t even address it and just pretend it didn’t happen. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope even more so Sarah is getting solicitors onto your ass.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq72vhnog65muckckrh0.mp4
See when she said that about an opportunity 😡 what a bloody sly dig, she had to get that in the wee boot, ‘look at me I still gettin work kinda thing’ the softer voice, the droopy brows, you’re no fooling anyone ya clown

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Can see on tattle they are wondering how HAHM got the screen shots. I know she said a troll account messaged her.
I’m thinking Steph has sent those messages on a fair few times, or mad Pam is. Or this Claire lassie has had a change of heart, because she’s been part of it she’s made the troll account and sent them to HAHM.
There is got to be empathy in people outside the three witches. So at some point you conscience kicks in and you’d do the right thing.
Not the 3 witches. But Claire or someone else they’ve thought they could revel in their disgust with!!

I just can’t get over them thinking tea with someone’s abuser is normal, sane behaviour.
They are sewer rats.
It’s actually alarming her followers think that’s acceptable and half the reprobates weren’t getting the FACTS saying it not your fault she got abused …..oh my fing god I was shouting at my screen no one ever accused her of that it’s co-noodling with a Child abuser 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s actually alarming her followers think that’s acceptable and half the reprobates weren’t getting the FACTS saying it not your fault she got abused …..oh my fing god I was shouting at my screen no one ever accused her of that it’s co-noodling with a Child abuser 🤦🏻‍♀️😡
That infuriated me too. It’s not your fault she got abused… wow!! No one said it was. What is her fault is pairing up with an abuser to cause further emotional distress.
So blinded by their allegiance to the sewer rat, they can’t see right from wrong. 😑
I truly believe she has it coming though.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

They are sewer rats.
Oh they do like to share. The 3 witches and apprentice witch would have been revelling in it. What's to say apprentice witch didn't also send them on earning a notch in her broomstick

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024

They are sewer rats.
This 👏🏽 I was thinking this Claire too, I think Vag would have been careful who she sent them too but Claire, not so much. Either she’s sent them or maybe she’s sent them to someone who in turn has sent them on the HAHM.
She ignores everyone 😂😭 how many times has she said this lately, like the drama with Sabrina etc etc but she certainly messaged that woman back, how can these sheep not see through her 🤦🏻‍♀️ can’t answer someone who’s looking for advice on the very thing she apparently advocates for but can answer a stranger as she wants the bloody tea….

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I doubt any of us are really surprised, it's always the sane with her!

No sorry for the actual hurt she has caused, no empathy, dead behind the eyes

Proper narc, it's all about her and her business empire ( I'm laughing writing that) but fear not, her day will come she's far too cocky to stop screwing up things for herself.
The smug look on that bloody coupon is wipe that and her sluggish brows right aff her face

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That infuriated me too. It’s not your fault she got abused… wow!! No one said it was. What is her fault is pairing up with an abuser to cause further emotional distress.
So blinded by their allegiance to the sewer rat, they can’t see right from wrong. 😑
Yeah exactly babe I mean as I’ve said before they fwits had me questioning my own sanity 🤣 (no laughing matter I know) more will come from this 100% 😉 she can act all quiet and calmly karma is so preparing to finish her 🤭

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly she never caused the initial abuse but she is sure as hell facilitating in further abuse 🤦🏻‍♀️ but also she was going to cause her own abuse to HAHM that’s why she she said the other week about having stuff on someone

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The smug look on that bloody coupon is wipe that and her sluggish brows right aff her face
There's something odd about that video I can't quite put my finger on. I'm working so don't have time to go over it. Not just the filtered face (could be a new one) but the voice sounds hoarse or something but then I bet she's been screaming like a banshee

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
do all wrong with your fing MH or your ADHD these last 2 days while you’ve been building and organising the same fing drawers every t has on here that punts makeup!
You continue to be a smug t! It’ll no be long before your biting Back! Can’t help yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wow 48 hours, she’s pulled herself out of her MH crisis, bought a phone, organised a fent room, looked at a holiday even through she already mentioned it 🤦🏻‍♀️ had some reflection, a new opportunity buuuttttt no washed that mop of hers

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There's something odd about that video I can't quite put my finger on. I'm working so don't have time to go over it. Not just the filtered face (could be a new one) but the voice sounds hoarse or something but then I bet she's been screaming like a banshee
To calm no raising voices her eyes look like she’s been greeting for a week 😁

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wow 48 hours, she’s pulled herself out of her MH crisis, bought a phone, organised a fent room, looked at a holiday even through she already mentioned it 🤦🏻‍♀️ had some reflection, a new opportunity buuuttttt no washed that mop of hers
do when I had my mental breakdown (through not being able to cope) with my kids over lockdown it took me over 2 years and meds to even see the light and get out that place I was in! (That will haunt me forever) but she’s a professional only took her 48 hours with new furniture & phone mockery of MH again!! 😡

Ohh and not to mention she’s had the nails done again! Ohh she’s one fbag!

May 13, 2024
scotland
That’s the ADHDS fault! Or hear me out! Minions have been doing the work and “48hrs in police custody” 🤣🤣 did ya get lifted vav is that where you’ve been??