Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Might have guessed the main witch was there in the background!
Vavs Oh so soft voice, I’m really nice honestly!
The engaging is shocking! Where are all her Huns?? Oh that’s them??
She just makes me so mad! Her old videos came up on my fyp. The story with the car? That has to be a lie! No insurance?
I didn’t really watch it the first time I did this time 😝

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Can this be reported to TikTok? I’d be wary of course since she is “making them millions” so they might not believe you 🤣 with her 1.38% engagement out of nearly half a million followers that is piss poor 🙄
Also 😂 if they look at the account, see bought bot accounts the can cancel her creator fund if not lose her full account, it’s happened in the past

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
So wait! She has a new phone. And there was a few new accounts on here? Was she just testing out the new phone on here 😆
Hi vavs burner phone!
And no dirty Diana does not smile, she complains a lot, brags about vav also tells lies and says she is a size 12. She also still tries to talk with a fake posh accent that is fooling no one!!!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So wait! She has a new phone. And there was a few new accounts on here? Was she just testing out the new phone on here 😆
Hi vavs burner phone!
And no dirty Diana does not smile, she complains a lot, brags about vav also tells lies and says she is a size 12. She also still tries to talk with a fake posh accent that is fooling no one!!!
Who? Nana? Is a size 12 😭😭😭😭😭