Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Just seen this on abergal page from hippie so glad she is taking this further unlike Steph who just suicide baits on her page.
IMG_3478.jpeg
I said it was aiding and abetting an abuser to cause further emotional abuse, if not physical depending on what her idea was.
Vav has made many claims of not liking Sarah, there are screen shots of her daughter in Sarah’s comments, she made it publicly known there was beef between them before she interacting with the birth giver, allowed the birth giver the freedom to send malicious communication about someone, offer up efforts and suggestions of revenge, and allowed the woman to make defamatory claims.

THEN she shared them on a social media platform for others to judge.
Vav has no way out of this and most definitely has not sought legal advice.

If she were - which she won’t - to get the police involved I really look forward to the first question of ‘can you tell me how the relationship took a downward turn?’… and I don’t mean Vav being asked it.

Psst. Vav has a face like a melted welly, pass it on.

May 24, 2024
The World
Not Steph saying you’re coming for a child (they aren’t they are coming for your cutting skills) and it’s beyond you… didn’t you go for an autistic child and cut their hair Vav? 🙃
You’re the evil you’re trying to protect your son from 🤣

She’s jumping on Aimee’s dramas. They both have people coming for their children.
Funny that.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Chavron is biting 🎣
God she is easy.
That one with the suitcase she is glad something is being done so she is ready for all her business to come out which it will do the trying to silence people and deleting of comments won’t work if she is coming for people as they will just have their say and questions to ask I look forward to it vav as you defo don’t want to open that can of worms up which is why you haven’t sought legal advice, and this holiday is to run away it will all be here when you come back.

May 24, 2024
The World
That one with the suitcase she is glad something is being done so she is ready for all her business to come out which it will do the trying to silence people and deleting of comments won’t work if she is coming for people as they will just have their say and questions to ask I look forward to it vav as you defo don’t want to open that can of worms up which is why you haven’t sought legal advice, and this holiday is to run away it will all be here when you come back.
She said she’s done something about it (finally)…
Why finally? You said weeks ago you’ve been to the police and just collecting the last pieces, also said you’d politely asked a member of their family to stop (Sarah’s birth giver), finally would suggest it’s the first time.
So all that before was a crock of s (which we know).

She just spouts this stuff in hope it scares people. No one scared because no one has the skeletons she does. People have been trying to get something to stick for long enough and in the worst way possible, something has.

I call her losing her phone on holiday. Whoooopsie. Just need to use your new phone now huh….

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She finally got round to asking herself questions 🫠
Nothing is being done from her end, even if it was she’s told a pack of lies and will look like a fool when all the receipts are produced. As for being financially stable and having a business head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s TikTok with a very limited shelf life, how is that going to set her daughter up for a career unless she actually goes to college and gets qualifications. She’s already told her passing exams isn’t the be all and end all to life, look at her, hairdresser to tiktokker 🤣 How will she get a career with that mindset. Also being financially stable means living within your means. Vav is a s parent pass it on

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Not even made a week keeping max off socials and didn't she use him in the post to say she won't be posting him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thick as a plank 🤣🤣 and the biggest t 😡
Exactly if she kept her child off the Internet like she said , she wouldn't be making sty clap backs 🙄ohh another thing she said she wasn't going to do . She thrives on drama n being nasty , she jumped into shamies posts also calling ppl names and saying she's untouchable 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohhh n wait for it everyone is jealous of tweeddle dee n tweedle dumb 🙈