Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She’s definitely made that account to post that comment to post about it, to therefor get engagement🙄Your boring, you exposing your son is boring, the whole situation is boring.

She doesn’t care about Ms condition, no one does, not in a bad way but he’s not the first to have these things, and won’t be the last. I bet she was the kind of person to say about children in buggies etc and that’s why she’s making a massive deal.
You’d think she would have learned by now how to spell her sons condition

Mar 8, 2024
It was only a week ago she wasn't go to share so much of him ...I think he's featured everyday since (or not far off!!) same with no clap backs 🙄🙄😡
Woman is an absolute grade A t
She says these things to then go back on it. The worst was when she showed max in the bath. That was disgusting.
When she’s in the videos it’s so fake. It’s all to try show people she’s an amazing mum. When she isn’t. She’s se and doesn’t protect him fully. She’s so self absorbed

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
She’s definitely made that account to post that comment to post about it, to therefor get engagement🙄Your boring, you exposing your son is boring, the whole situation is boring.

She doesn’t care about Ms condition, no one does, not in a bad way but he’s not the first to have these things, and won’t be the last. I bet she was the kind of person to say about children in buggies etc and that’s why she’s making a massive deal.
If she cared that much she would have him wear the proper footwear to support him and stop posting him on SM and actually be a parent to him. Millions of people have autism / cerebral palsy. Who really cares especially since she the birth giver does nothing to support him. She’s a lazy Twunt when it comes to her kids !!

Mar 8, 2024
She says these things to then go back on it. The worst was when she showed max in the bath. That was disgusting.
When she’s in the videos it’s so fake. It’s all to try show people she’s an amazing mum. When she isn’t. She’s se and doesn’t protect him fully. She’s so self absorbed

What I don't get is, even her most die hard fans must surely see this ??? she is a walking contradiction 😡

Rachael s hat and Deanne the dick open your eyes 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just Seen this on Chelsea page, wonder if vav will create a big drama as her life is so dull.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqaol57og65oni7e21og.mp4
Why, just why? Why would you post that tik tok? If you‘re close to folk on tik tok you would have their phone numbers. If you don’t then you are not close to them therefore you do not need to inform strangers you’re in hospital. I have no time for this sort of thing on social media, the world has gone mad with people having a need to share every detail of the life. I’m really ill but let me get my phone out and do a video for tik tok 🤦‍♀️

Apr 26, 2024
uk
Why, just why? Why would you post that tik tok? If you‘re close to folk on tik tok you would have their phone numbers. If you don’t then you are not close to them therefore you do not need to inform strangers you’re in hospital. I have no time for this sort of thing on social media, the world has gone mad with people having a need to share every detail of the life. I’m really ill but let me get my phone out and do a video for tik tok 🤦‍♀️
FFS Oscar voting open yet?! 🙄 🤦

Apr 30, 2024
scotland
Also vav with the multiple clap backs on holiday and active in her comments liking all her wee huns comments - pinch me so jealous✨ Moans it’s so hard being a single mum away with weans but can’t come off socials for a day to enjoy some time with them, I’ll wait for the clap back that MAX IS ASLEEP and that’s why she’s been on her phone 🥱

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Just Seen this on Chelsea page, wonder if vav will create a big drama as her life is so dull.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqaol57og65oni7e21og.mp4
Hahahahahhaa, sorry don’t wish ill on her , don’t know her. But the touching her face to get the drip in the video😭if you’re really close to people, text them. Your siting in a hospital bed doing nothing anyway, and if you’re ok to make a video and post it, you can text your internet pals

“Struggling to catch my breath” but al continue making this video anyway

Mar 8, 2024
Hahahahahhaa, sorry don’t wish ill on her , don’t know her. But the touching her face to get the drip in the video😭if you’re really close to people, text them. Your siting in a hospital bed doing nothing anyway, and if you’re ok to make a video and post it, you can text your internet pals

“Struggling to catch my breath” but al continue making this video anyway

Or give up that bed/trolley to someone that actually needs it 🙄

What is wrong with these type of people 🙄😳

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’m sorry but personally I’ve had pneumonia a few times, when I’ve ended up as an inpatient on IV abx and oxygen I was that bad or treated at home if my oxygen levels were ok. Never in a million years would I record a video I could barely say my name without coughing and spluttering. She was fine a few hours ago never heard a wheeze or nowt, didn’t look unwell. Before Vag talks se about awww internet medical staff 😂😭 qualified nurse ya banger worked in many emergency depts and respiratory wards 🖕🏽

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Why, just why? Why would you post that tik tok? If you‘re close to folk on tik tok you would have their phone numbers. If you don’t then you are not close to them therefore you do not need to inform strangers you’re in hospital. I have no time for this sort of thing on social media, the world has gone mad with people having a
need to share every detail of the life. I’m really ill but let me get my phone out and do a video for tik tok 🤦‍♀️

Blows my mind this. Like you say if she was that close to them they would have their phone numbers not making that video. They just thrive off all the praise from strangers.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
91 saves on 1st hol vid of M so far and 27 on most recent . Aye , keep up the safeguarding , you're doing a sterling job ! Absolutely dumbfounding and the huns just run with it after her woe is me protecting her family vid . As , I said this morning , knew it wouldn't be long he'd be papped out on hols . Got to get that coin in , eh ?!
She’s a vile t. The sheep won’t see it though, they’ll be too busy with the ‘aww look at this wee face’ ‘you’re a great mum’ yada yada yada. ‘Don’t let the trolls dictate your life steff 🤢

Last edited: