Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 7, 2024
Honestly who are these idiots buying that box of absolute crap that she is trying to punt 300 absolute fools all creaming themselves over a free gift absolute roasters she think she is a celebrity and support our girl another big bully Ekin su 🙄🙄
Shows how desperate they are to punt their crappy makeup by throwing 'freebies' of the stuff they can't get rid of and all the idiots are creaming themselves over cheap tat ! 🤪🤪

Mar 7, 2024
Another absolute roaster and in the comments under bounty competition’s is Leanne Davidson another tit from Aberdeenshire who is up stephs hole aswell.
Omg ! She is a roaster and I don't care what anyone says, that bounty competitions are a fix ! Yea she's so far up vavs arse she can't get down !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Shows how desperate they are to punt their crappy makeup by throwing 'freebies' of the stuff they can't get rid of and all the idiots are creaming themselves over cheap tat ! 🤪🤪
I know someone who bought it before she knew so much about the vav and her skin broke out she said that was her karma for buying it 🤣🤣🤣 cheap crap

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Omg ! She is a roaster and I don't care what anyone says, that bounty competitions are a fix ! Yea she's so far up vavs arse she can't get down !
YES so glad someone else’s agree she is an absolute clown driving about like her and her bellend husband are something else I remember cringing when I watched their don’t tell the bride she is a clown and is stuck well and truly up vavs hole I feel sorry for Aberdeenshire having these wannabes in their area

Mar 7, 2024
YES so glad someone else’s agree she is an absolute clown driving about like her and her bellend husband are something else I remember cringing when I watched their don’t tell the bride she is a clown and is stuck well and truly up vavs hole I feel sorry for Aberdeenshire having these wannabes in their area
Yes I watched it too and he couldn't afford a reception then has her and her moan of a mother in a leaking boat! They're a right pair of knobs ! I feel sorry for folk in the Ellon area as well !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes I watched it too and he couldn't afford a reception then has her and her moan of a mother in a leaking boat! They're a right pair of knobs ! I feel sorry for folk in the Ellon area as well !
Yep was tragic, Leanne just give off mean girl vibes her and Steph are a perfect match could be her bestie when she fs over amiee

space raider

Mar 23, 2024
Timbuktu
Imagine on your birthday you're getting bams to go through your comments because you can't handle the truth ! So so sad and crazy Nana is stuck in a hotel room with max ! Belfast has been a bundle of fun for crazy Nana lol
Living the dream 🫢 she’s tragic in every sense of the word 😂 she really did have the day she deserves didn’t she lol a fin s one and for that I’m made up for her 😂 hope she goes cry into her feather pillows tonight 😭😂